This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help with remembering an XBox game...

#1JKSonicPosted 2/15/2013 8:25:36 AM
Here's what I remember about it...never owned it just played it, was on the original XBox. I could be remembering some of this incorrectly so just bare that in mind.

It was a third person action game but the combat/setting was kind of barbarian/warrior like and sort of controlled like a third person shooter. Combat was fairly slow paced but not to the point of Dark Souls or anything, however nothing like a fast game like DMC either. The only part in the game I remember was this big battlefield that you had to work your way across while the enemy was also shooting cannons at you.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#2fiasco86Posted 2/15/2013 8:27:13 AM
Doesn't sound familiar to me, but try posting on the original Xbox board. There are some guys there who are familiar with nearly the entire library of original Xbox games.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/915780-xbox
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
#3bluehat94Posted 2/15/2013 8:30:05 AM
Ninety-Nine Nights?
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#4AshWilliams78Posted 2/15/2013 8:32:14 AM
Viking Tales Of Asgard?
---
ShopSmart,ShopS-Mart - Names Ash....Housewares
#5JKSonic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:37:17 AM
I might try the original XBox forums if nothing shows up here... curious if anybody here knows first.

Remember it's an original XBox game though. If I had to guess I'd say it came out maybe around 2004 or so...I think midway through.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#6JKSonic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:05:35 AM
Actually I think I found it... I think it's Enclave

http://www.ign.com/articles/2002/08/09/enclave-review

I just always remember wanting a sequel to it that improved/expanded on it'.
---
#7JenniferTatePosted 2/15/2013 9:06:39 AM
I had that game.
---
Now you know I ain't wit that ****, Lieutenant
#8IWUPosted 2/15/2013 9:10:42 AM
I did too. It was a starbreeze game I think. Very difficult 3rd person action RPG. In a lot of ways it was sorta a precursor to Dark Souls.
---
...due to having Asperger I simply don't care... for real. I just... don't. I find everyone weird and I myself am weird. -mtjormitch
#9liquidblue4Posted 2/15/2013 9:12:56 AM
Yeah, came in to say Enclave
---
GT: Liquidbiue4
PSN: Liquidblue4
#10JKSonic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:34:13 AM
In a lot of ways it was sorta a precursor to Dark Souls.

That's what I always felt too.
---