This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help with remembering an XBox game...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Help with remembering an XBox game...
3 years ago#1
Here's what I remember about it...never owned it just played it, was on the original XBox. I could be remembering some of this incorrectly so just bare that in mind.

It was a third person action game but the combat/setting was kind of barbarian/warrior like and sort of controlled like a third person shooter. Combat was fairly slow paced but not to the point of Dark Souls or anything, however nothing like a fast game like DMC either. The only part in the game I remember was this big battlefield that you had to work your way across while the enemy was also shooting cannons at you.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
3 years ago#2
Doesn't sound familiar to me, but try posting on the original Xbox board. There are some guys there who are familiar with nearly the entire library of original Xbox games.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/915780-xbox
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
3 years ago#3
Ninety-Nine Nights?
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
3 years ago#4
Viking Tales Of Asgard?
---
ShopSmart,ShopS-Mart - Names Ash....Housewares
3 years ago#5
I might try the original XBox forums if nothing shows up here... curious if anybody here knows first.

Remember it's an original XBox game though. If I had to guess I'd say it came out maybe around 2004 or so...I think midway through.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
3 years ago#6
Actually I think I found it... I think it's Enclave

http://www.ign.com/articles/2002/08/09/enclave-review

I just always remember wanting a sequel to it that improved/expanded on it'.
---
3 years ago#7
I had that game.
---
Now you know I ain't wit that ****, Lieutenant
3 years ago#8
I did too. It was a starbreeze game I think. Very difficult 3rd person action RPG. In a lot of ways it was sorta a precursor to Dark Souls.
---
...due to having Asperger I simply don't care... for real. I just... don't. I find everyone weird and I myself am weird. -mtjormitch
3 years ago#9
Yeah, came in to say Enclave
---
GT: Liquidbiue4
PSN: Liquidblue4
3 years ago#10
In a lot of ways it was sorta a precursor to Dark Souls.

That's what I always felt too.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Help with remembering an XBox game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived