This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I remember once upon a time when this board used to be worth a damn

#1IWUPosted 2/15/2013 9:27:27 AM
Make no mistake, this has never a utopia. But I'd be lying if I said I haven't noticed things getting markedly worse on this board. Am I the only one who feels this way? Maybe this is all due to the anticipation if this gen ending. It's like a full moon for the gaming world, it makes everyone act a little crazy.

/blogFAQS
---
...due to having Asperger I simply don't care... for real. I just... don't. I find everyone weird and I myself am weird. -mtjormitch
#2pothocketPosted 2/15/2013 9:28:40 AM
*marks for being off topic*
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#3IWU(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:30:02 AM
How could a topic, about the board, be off topic?
---
...due to having Asperger I simply don't care... for real. I just... don't. I find everyone weird and I myself am weird. -mtjormitch
#4homestylesPosted 2/15/2013 9:30:40 AM
I'd agree to a certain extent, although the only time I'm ever here is during slow periods at my job and I'm primarily here to laugh at the rampant, badly-spelled-and-argued idiocy that's posted on a daily basis, so I can't say it impacts me much.
#5RPG_ApostlePosted 2/15/2013 9:30:46 AM
It's not just you, IWU.

I remember that time.

Bunch of regular users were united against the trolls and jackasses, helped other users, didn't really engage in the silly "console wars"... I was proud to call myself a regular member of this board.

Now?

I'd be wasting my piss if I took a leak on this place.
---
Then mark him if he violates the rules and shut up. Baseman, GameFAQs Moderator
#6DarkSymbiotePosted 2/15/2013 9:31:02 AM
I've only been here since late last year.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#7GeistPosted 2/15/2013 9:31:07 AM
Don't feed the trolls and they will go away. But when you have hundreds of replies to the same old "XBL sucks" topics things will never change.
---
Currently playing: Mass Effect 3
#8IWU(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:33:12 AM
God, maybe I just need a break from the Internet.
---
#9SunDevil77Posted 2/15/2013 9:34:01 AM
I miss you IWU D:

It's the last couple months of a generation, meaning the fanboy trolls are getting antsy with the possibility that the "opposing side" might have a more powerful console.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#10RPG_ApostlePosted 2/15/2013 9:38:23 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
I miss you IWU D:

It's the last couple months of a generation, meaning the fanboy trolls are getting antsy with the possibility that the "opposing side" might have a more powerful console.

And that'll continue for a year after both Durango and Orbis are launched.

It's not going to stop.

When the f*** will people realize that competition is great for the consumer and that we, as gamers, win as long as the industry keeps providing us with great games?

It doesn't matter what controller you have in your hand as long as you enjoy pressing the buttons...
---
Then mark him if he violates the rules and shut up. Baseman, GameFAQs Moderator