This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I remember once upon a time when this board used to be worth a damn

#21BlueJester007Posted 2/15/2013 11:06:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22Luthor_Posted 2/15/2013 11:06:38 AM
This board is like heaven compared to Nonstop Gaming - General.

Please, never go there.
---
"It doesn't matter what controller you have in your hand as long as you enjoy pressing the buttons..."
-RPG_Apostle
#23Res5Posted 2/15/2013 11:07:46 AM
BlueJester007 posted...
Res5 posted...
Oh but it is, cuz I'm here.

jester. Yes, you just got jester'd on Gamefaqs.

Is this directed at me? I haven't even posted in this topic until now.

Oh no no, sorry. It was meant as a joke cuz an emoticon I use on another forum is a guy with a jester hat on. IWU would understand the joke. :P
---
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D
#24BlueJester007Posted 2/15/2013 11:09:14 AM
Res5 posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
Res5 posted...
Oh but it is, cuz I'm here.

jester. Yes, you just got jester'd on Gamefaqs.

Is this directed at me? I haven't even posted in this topic until now.

Oh no no, sorry. It was meant as a joke cuz an emoticon I use on another forum is a guy with a jester hat on. IWU would understand the joke. :P

Oh.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who know binary, and those who don't.
#25BlueJester007Posted 2/15/2013 11:09:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26stawg007Posted 2/15/2013 11:09:44 AM
On tge bright side, it's nowhere near as bad as the ps3 board
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#27RPG_ApostlePosted 2/15/2013 11:10:23 AM
Luthor_ posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
I miss you IWU D:

It's the last couple months of a generation, meaning the fanboy trolls are getting antsy with the possibility that the "opposing side" might have a more powerful console.

And that'll continue for a year after both Durango and Orbis are launched.

It's not going to stop.

When the f*** will people realize that competition is great for the consumer and that we, as gamers, win as long as the industry keeps providing us with great games?

It doesn't matter what controller you have in your hand as long as you enjoy pressing the buttons...

*Sniff*

A tear just ran down my eye, man.

First time I've been sigg'd in awhile.

Last time I got sigg'd was when someone quoted me when I said "Broke my pipe on some fatass".
---
Then mark him if he violates the rules and shut up. Baseman, GameFAQs Moderator
#28Luthor_Posted 2/15/2013 11:13:15 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
Luthor_ posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
I miss you IWU D:

It's the last couple months of a generation, meaning the fanboy trolls are getting antsy with the possibility that the "opposing side" might have a more powerful console.

And that'll continue for a year after both Durango and Orbis are launched.

It's not going to stop.

When the f*** will people realize that competition is great for the consumer and that we, as gamers, win as long as the industry keeps providing us with great games?

It doesn't matter what controller you have in your hand as long as you enjoy pressing the buttons...

*Sniff*

A tear just ran down my eye, man.

First time I've been sigg'd in awhile.

Last time I got sigg'd was when someone quoted me when I said "Broke my pipe on some fatass".

I lol'd.

Gotta spread the love in my sig. I've gotten sick of the blatant fanboyism going on throughout all of GFAQs lately.
---
"It doesn't matter what controller you have in your hand as long as you enjoy pressing the buttons..."
-RPG_Apostle
#29nothingbeastPosted 2/15/2013 11:14:12 AM
It's not just you, TC. These boards have gotten downright unbearable as of recently.

I've actually just started blocking any user who makes the following topics:

Why do we pay for Gold?
Next Gen Doomsday Rumor Mongering
PS3 does this. why doesn't 360?

It's a freakin' hobby but we might as well be on a political or religious website with the amount of ridiculous fighting and idiocy that goes unchecked by the mods who have clearly abandoned their posts.

I guess I'll find out if there's a limit on the number of ignored users you can have.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#30Just_The_TipPosted 2/15/2013 11:14:50 AM
False. This board was never really worth a damn. It's about the same as it always was.
---
Bernard, don't be a tuna head