This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I remember once upon a time when this board used to be worth a damn

#51egbass18Posted 2/15/2013 1:43:28 PM
homestyles posted...
I'd agree to a certain extent, although the only time I'm ever here is during slow periods at my job and I'm primarily here to laugh at the rampant, badly-spelled-and-argued idiocy that's posted on a daily basis, so I can't say it impacts me much.

this is probably due to being insecure
#52homestylesPosted 2/15/2013 1:46:27 PM
egbass18 posted...
homestyles posted...
I'd agree to a certain extent, although the only time I'm ever here is during slow periods at my job and I'm primarily here to laugh at the rampant, badly-spelled-and-argued idiocy that's posted on a daily basis, so I can't say it impacts me much.

this is probably due to being insecure

Nah. Easily amused, sure.
#53Arucard05Posted 2/15/2013 2:10:38 PM
False. This board was never really worth a damn. It's about the same as it always was.

Oh, how wrong you are sir.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#54Jiggy101011Posted 2/15/2013 2:56:57 PM
E3 is normally when this board goes to hell. But lately it is because of rumours that people are taking as facts. Just ignore the trolls and jump into topics you like instead of the 20 about xbox live not being free.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx124/chimpsonf1re/2011-04-16_195438.jpg
#55sockesockePosted 2/15/2013 3:00:36 PM
i actually prefer this board over all the other boards for current systems.
---
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#56Gwildor123Posted 2/15/2013 3:05:04 PM(edited)
The the only board that I troll. YEs I am admitting that I'm a troll.
Only time I ever was serious was when I create those topic that begin with "Any Game.... ......"

I created 100 of those type and will continue to do so.
---
Go Home And Be A Family Man
#57FocianPosted 2/15/2013 3:12:59 PM
A few good men stop posting as much and a few bad ones seem to post more. That being said, the downward trend began, from my perspective, several months ago.

It's always going to be in a constant state of change, though, so there isn't much insight into judging it as it is.
---
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.
#58Dragon NexusPosted 2/15/2013 3:21:09 PM
I think it would help a lot if this board's moderators actually did their jobs on the resident trolls and not those who call the trolls out for what they are.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#59bossk5Posted 2/15/2013 3:26:17 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I think it would help a lot if this board's moderators actually did their jobs on the resident trolls and not those who call the trolls out for what they are.

This and this only will fix the board.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#60OverburdenedPosted 2/15/2013 3:36:33 PM
RPG_Apostle posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
I miss you IWU D:

It's the last couple months of a generation, meaning the fanboy trolls are getting antsy with the possibility that the "opposing side" might have a more powerful console.

And that'll continue for a year after both Durango and Orbis are launched.

It's not going to stop.

When the f*** will people realize that competition is great for the consumer and that we, as gamers, win as long as the industry keeps providing us with great games?

It doesn't matter what controller you have in your hand as long as you enjoy pressing the buttons...

Quoted.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._