This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I remember once upon a time when this board used to be worth a damn

#61Arucard05Posted 2/15/2013 2:39:02 PM
And that'll continue for a year after both Durango and Orbis are launched.

It's not going to stop.

When the f*** will people realize that competition is great for the consumer and that we, as gamers, win as long as the industry keeps providing us with great games?

It doesn't matter what controller you have in your hand as long as you enjoy pressing the buttons...

Truth.
---
It doesn't matter what controller you have in your hand as long as you enjoy pressing the buttons. - Some dude
#62dementedlullabyPosted 2/15/2013 5:15:58 PM
I remember once upon a time when this board used to be worth a damn

GFaqs boards in general aren't worth a damn. Yet we keep coming for some reason.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#63JoboHotepPosted 2/16/2013 12:45:08 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I think it would help a lot if this board's moderators actually did their jobs on the resident trolls and not those who call the trolls out for what they are.

^^^ This. Or at the <very> least, if the mods had some damn consistency.

I've seen plenty of thought provoking topics get modded and removed from the board, while literally dozens of topics spewing idiocy and created clearly with the sole purpose to annoy or irritate others are given a pass to continue on.

Let's also be honest, I've been around here long enough to have seen more than a couple of moderators who frankly, have no damn business being a moderator by the lack of maturity they conduct themselves with.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
#64NinjuggalotusPosted 2/16/2013 2:50:23 AM
Just not this board but this site in general. GameFAQs is worse than reddit.
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
#FreeSosa
#65Banana_ManaPosted 2/16/2013 2:52:00 AM
I like this board...

It has been a tad off lately, but if we all make an effort we should be able to fix it up, and return it to the way it was.

It's on the posters to make it the way they want it to be... Although I do agree that the mods need to step up against some, and ease off on others.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#66gabriusPosted 2/16/2013 8:45:24 AM
I remember that time too, IWU.

This place is a mere shell of its former self, circa 1 year or so ago.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#67Arucard05Posted 2/16/2013 8:47:12 AM

This place is a shellhole. Eh? EH?

.......my god......what have I done.....
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#68GGearXPosted 2/16/2013 8:50:16 AM
gabrius posted...
I remember that time too, IWU.

The board elders must hold a meeting to discuss the future of the board.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#69HulkxxSMASHPosted 2/16/2013 9:42:46 AM
FFTHEWINNER posted...
why do many regulars think this board has become bad?! It is still the best active board on GF by a mile. None of the regulars who made it great left(except hulk and that profissional reviwer guy),and Knightmex has taken bronze's place entertainer of the board. RPG and IWU,what annoys thou >_>??!

If you meant me... I didn't actually go anywhere...

Just been pretty busy with work an stuff, and occasional time I have a look on here I see a lot of duplicated topics and the usual 'troll' attempts.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#70jsplisimPosted 2/16/2013 9:50:48 AM
The transition between console generations always spawns madness; it is going to get really nuts after the launch window once people start feeling desperate and begin defensing their investments.
---
What it is big momma? My momma didnt raise no dummies, I dug her rap!