This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Destiny is confirmed for PS360.

#11GGearXPosted 2/15/2013 2:58:41 PM
Link43130 posted...
This information has been public knowledge since the West and Zampella case against Activision.

Oh yeah the dudes who went against activia. Did they win?
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#12leopoldsharkPosted 2/15/2013 3:33:18 PM
GGearX posted...
Link43130 posted...
This information has been public knowledge since the West and Zampella case against Activision.

They got empty bowels at least.
#13josh924Posted 2/15/2013 3:37:26 PM
How is this news? Wasn't it known to be a multi-platform game since before it was officially announced?
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#14RKOMe2011Posted 2/15/2013 4:03:30 PM
DESTINY - Has a SP Campaign meaning Single Player experience also the game will feature MP Modes as well.

The game is about a Universe that is always changing and other deals such as that, The Main MC of the game is you which we can make a CAC in the games SP Campaign mode.

The SP Campaign can be played offline normally such as Halo series SP Campaigns could do only the MP Features of the game require Online Internet Access.

So basically it is like Halo only we are the MC now we can make our own CAC in SP Mode and probably the same in the games MP mode also.

The game hits late this Holiday Season for PS3/360 with the 360 being 1st then PS3 sometime in 2014.

So yes Destiny is Offline in SP Mode while Online in MP Mode such as a Mass Effect 3 does or Halo 4 does.
#15mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/15/2013 4:07:08 PM
leopoldshark posted...
GGearX posted...
Link43130 posted...

Lol. They're finally "regular" after all these years.
---
I love video games : )
#16GGearXPosted 2/15/2013 4:10:20 PM
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
leopoldshark posted...
GGearX posted...
Link43130 posted...

Does that mean they lost? Or did they win?
---
#17mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/15/2013 4:37:22 PM
GGearX posted...
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
leopoldshark posted...
GGearX posted...
Link43130 posted...

Does that mean they lost? Or did they win?

When your bowel movements are that clean, I think everyone is a winner.
---
I love video games : )
#18-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 4:38:53 PM
RKOMe2011 posted...
DESTINY - Has a SP Campaign meaning Single Player experience also the game will feature MP Modes as well.

The game is about a Universe that is always changing and other deals such as that, The Main MC of the game is you which we can make a CAC in the games SP Campaign mode.

The SP Campaign can be played offline normally such as Halo series SP Campaigns could do only the MP Features of the game require Online Internet Access.

So basically it is like Halo only we are the MC now we can make our own CAC in SP Mode and probably the same in the games MP mode also.

The game hits late this Holiday Season for PS3/360 with the 360 being 1st then PS3 sometime in 2014.

So yes Destiny is Offline in SP Mode while Online in MP Mode such as a Mass Effect 3 does or Halo 4 does.

both versions will come out the same time, check out the link again, it's a retail leak
#19GGearXPosted 2/15/2013 4:43:07 PM
Mrhappyguy12345 what are you talking about. I'm talking about Activision vs the dudes.
---
#20RKOMe2011Posted 2/15/2013 7:18:02 PM
Finally a game where you can be your own MC your own CAC not pre-rendered like a Micheal Thorton, Hawke, Warden or Shepard.

I wonder & how massive the games CAC is will it be like with Dragon Age being only Human but you can select backgrounds and diffrent deals to make it unique.

Or can I be like the rumored Mass Effect is going to be like any race or any kind of combinations I wish.

I just hope the game dosent copy, feel or look anything like Halo, I want new diffrent such as Dishonored was that has been one of my favorite new games along with Darksiders 2.

I have faith based on what I have seen the game looks and feels nothing like Halo and the Aliens look nothing like the Covenant.

Cool at least we get a few more big time games before the new ones hit later this year.

Destiny, Metro Last Light, South Park, Saints 4, DA 3 should be ok I am not worried on next gen with games such as these.

Now I am really getting Destiny and on my 360.