This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

#1glassghost0Posted 2/15/2013 4:02:58 PM
"GamerFitNation: Is there going to be an online multiplayer mode like Co-Op or a survival mode that gamers can expect to play?

Glenn Gamble: Considering time is the enemy of every game, we just simply didnít have the time to give it the justice it would deserve. Multiplayer, either co-op or competitive, is a lot of extra work. You have to do a ton of extra to incorporate it into the game to accommodate the addition of another player."

Developers are lazy and only want to cash in
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#2bossk5Posted 2/15/2013 4:05:46 PM
Budget priced isn't it?
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#3master_gamr1231Posted 2/15/2013 4:07:34 PM
Wait- are you saying the devs were lazy and just wanted to "cash in" because they DIDN'T include some tacked on multiplayer? Is this opposite day or something?
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#4glassghost0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 4:11:01 PM(edited)
I don't really care about this game in particular, this is becoming a trend with a lot of games.

Why make a game with only local mp? Or in this game's case, none at all.

And wasn't the whole thing behind this game that it's the story of the Dixon BROTHERS?

Like if you search this game on Google with coop, like every result is it being a coop zombie experience. Then there's this article from 2 days ago saying that they didn't have time for that
---
#5glassghost0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 4:09:36 PM
master_gamr1231 posted...
Wait- are you saying the devs were lazy and just wanted to "cash in" because they DIDN'T include some tacked on multiplayer? Is this opposite day or something?

Not a different mode, the ability to play with a coop partner through the main story.

I don't mean a tacked on mp experience like Far Cry 3 or something else
---
#6OrgeLambartPosted 2/15/2013 4:26:43 PM
games go something like this...

Man this sucks, this game should have multiplayer, even if it's tacked on I want to play with my buddies.

game comes out with crappy multiplayer.

Man this game sucks, the multiplayer is horrible, it's like they didn't even try.
#7zinsindettaPosted 2/15/2013 4:39:46 PM
glassghost0 posted...
"GamerFitNation: Is there going to be an online multiplayer mode like Co-Op or a survival mode that gamers can expect to play?

Glenn Gamble: Considering time is the enemy of every game, we just simply didnít have the time to give it the justice it would deserve. Multiplayer, either co-op or competitive, is a lot of extra work. You have to do a ton of extra to incorporate it into the game to accommodate the addition of another player."

Developers are lazy and only want to cash in

Forced crappy multiplayer is lazy.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta