This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is dead space 3 worth it?

#1WhiteAngel50Posted 2/15/2013 8:06:14 PM
Want it from playing the demo but just need opinions. I really want it for the co-op
---
Xbox 360 GT: WhiteAngel50
Trying to get at least 5000 karma. It will be done!!!
#2pandoraorbPosted 2/15/2013 8:15:17 PM
I had my doubts after the demo, so I Gameflyed it instead.

It really holds up and I regret not buying. If you bought or like 1 and 2, I'd say it's a safe bet. And I haven't touched co-op. Not sure it'd be worth it ONLY for co-op, though.

Good luck...hope I steered ya right.

I'll never doubt a DS game again.
---
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!
#3Dark_SpiretPosted 2/15/2013 8:22:17 PM
its an enjoyable game especially in coop and it has quite a bit of content. so sure.
#4SunDevil77Posted 2/15/2013 8:26:03 PM
Very good coop game.

Way different feel from the first game, but still great.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#5SunDevil77Posted 2/15/2013 8:27:40 PM
Oh! and that whole microtransaction thing? BS.
I never felt the need for any of it.

Also, if you like Slim Jims, you can get codes for some badass weapons from Slim Jims.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#6PrincessDrogbaPosted 2/15/2013 8:33:05 PM
Worst of all the Dead Space games. I recommend saving your money and buying something like RE6 instead dude, along with all its DLC.
#7pandoraorbPosted 2/15/2013 9:10:18 PM
PrincessDrogba posted...
Worst of all the Dead Space games. I recommend saving your money and buying something like RE6 instead dude, along with all its DLC.

HA! Gotta be a joke, but I did like RE6...not near as much as DS, though.
---
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!
#8MegawizardPosted 2/15/2013 9:14:02 PM
Just beat it 10 minutes ago; loved it. Got a little tedious towards the end (like you just want it to end already), but I almost wonder if that was the intention since I kinda think Isaac would be thinking the same thing at that point.

And yea, the MTs are pretty pointless. You can still buy them with Ration Seals that your bots salvage, and I got them from the bots at a fairly standard rate.
---
^( ' ' )^
#9masblasPosted 2/15/2013 9:16:08 PM
Yes I love it and think it's amazing.
#10FirelanderXPosted 2/15/2013 9:34:06 PM
While I think Dead Space 2 is the best in the series, Dead Space 3 is a fun game and I highly recommend it.
---
Gamertag: FirelanderX