This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just beat Metal Gear Rising, Inside what I think

#21Surv1valismPosted 2/16/2013 7:52:19 PM
8-10 hours? Yeah, I'm going to wait for a price drop on this.

MY GOD! Average time for a action game? UNACCEPTABLE
---
GT: IAstro ZombieI ( i's)
PSN: IThe_WretchedI http://www.listal.com/list/game-collection-astrozombie29 (not finished)
#22JenniferTatePosted 2/17/2013 12:31:48 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
AlkalineKitten posted...
No extra characters? How do customizations work?

Only Gray Fox but I dont get him till I pick up my GS pre order copy.. Once you beat the game you can unlock Wigs.. Kind of remind me of Bayonettas accessories.. I got 3 wigs so far, one is infinite ammo, other is infinite blade mode, and last one you can trigger rip the jacker at any time.. So they change up gameplay, plus there is a few armors to get that also change things..Few different HFB, and 4 other secondary weapons. and a nice selection of sub weapons like chaff grenades, rocket launcher etc. You also unlocks stuff from VR missions..

Then there is talks about Sam DLC and the dog from the demo DLC.. And a wooden stick that has the soul of solid snake in it.. supposedly it talks when you hit enemys..

I dont buy much DLC but I like what I hear, and loved the game so I'm sold.. Every review I read people where saying they wanted more..

Party on. Thanks for the update.
---
"If it's important, do it every day. If it's not important, don't do it all." -Dan Gable