This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

share games many said were "bad" but were actually "good"

#41JSusiePosted 2/16/2013 12:02:17 PM
FF XIII
FF XIII-2
Alpha Protocol
Nier

Far from perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but didn't deserve all hatred towards them.

FF especially.
---
Currently playing: Nobody cares.
PC Specs: Nobody cares.
#42DonomegaPosted 2/16/2013 12:08:58 PM
Fable III
I sort of liked Duke Nukem :P
Castlevania LoS was good, and I even have ALL the other CV games
---
I don't remember playing on the NES and seeing "Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another DLC"
#43WhiteAngel50Posted 2/16/2013 12:09:50 PM
Nah man lost planet 2 was horrible. Made me cringe every time I played it
---
Xbox 360 GT: WhiteAngel50
Trying to get at least 5000 karma. It will be done!!!
#44Shadowed_ZomaPosted 2/16/2013 12:15:33 PM
For the 360? One game that comes to mind is Enchanted Arms. It's not a great game, but it's entertaining and doesn't take itself too seriously.
#45darkharePosted 2/16/2013 12:16:03 PM
WhiteAngel50 posted...
Nah man lost planet 2 was horrible. Made me cringe every time I played it

1achievement for completing the prologue chapter...

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity/Details?titleId=1128466413&compareTo=WhiteAngel50

---
i have no loyalty for either xbox or 360, im a casual gamer and dont find it a insult.
#46Infinite 2003Posted 2/16/2013 12:19:01 PM
Resident Evil 6
Alien Vs Predator
Saints Row:The Third
Silent Hill:Homecoming
---
Go Habs Go!
http://a.yfrog.com/img858/4876/ycqzy.jpg
#47CoolFangsPosted 2/16/2013 12:28:59 PM
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Sure it may not be the platformer everyone wanted from the N64 days, but none the less it was actually a good game. Take out the Banjo-Kazooie title and I'm sure this game would have done a lot better in reviews. I actually enjoyed making the cars.
---
Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#48NewavePosted 2/16/2013 12:33:17 PM
I was unaware that NIER, CastleVania Lords of Shadow, Lost Planet 2, Earth Defense Force 2017, Splatterhouse and Enchanted Arms had people saying bad things about them, I've only heard praise of all of them and thought they were generally beloved games, but if that's not the case then yeah, they all go on the list too.
---
I have: NES, GB, GBA(3), PSX(5), DC, PS2, PSP(2), GC(2), Wii, XB(2), XB360
I want: GBP, GBL, GBC, SNES, MD, MCD, 32X, SS, PS3, PSV
#49redbuckPosted 2/16/2013 12:35:20 PM
Cojirosean posted...
Final Fantasy XIII. Don't ask me why but I loved it. First 20 hours was a corridor, but what a pretty corridor...

This, I LOVED the game, and didn't think anything of the "problems" it had until I read about them online, and even then, I still enjoyed every bit of it, and I'm glad I bought it at launch. I also bought XIII-2, and loved it. The only thing keeping me on the iffy side of Lightning Returns (I know I'll end up buying it anyway, though) is the fact that it's timed. I never finished Majora's Mask for this reason. Might go back to it soon, though.

Saints Row The Third - loved every second of it, and clocked almost 100 hours into it, if not more. It was my second Platinum trophy, and also the first game I bought all the DLC for.

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom - More lesser known than thought of as bad, but I found it to be a pretty solid 3D puzzle platformer.

Bionic Commando
Kameo
Perfect Dark Zero
the PSP as a whole
#50hiplockPosted 2/16/2013 12:40:03 PM
-The Last Remnant
Put so many hours into that game. For me it was the best jrpg of this gen. Personally I thought it was much better than Xenoblade, FF XIII, or Lost Odyssey. It was good to see a jrpg actually try to do something new and different within a turn-based battle system. Most other people seemed to hate it though. Too bad. I was really hoping for a sequel.