This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

share games many said were "bad" but were actually "good"

#71SnakesPlayGamesPosted 2/16/2013 3:12:35 PM
Singularity.
---
Gamertag : burnalivetolive
#72TheFeshPincePosted 2/16/2013 3:15:12 PM
MoH: Warfighter
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#73MelkacPosted 2/16/2013 3:21:22 PM
Mario Hoops 3 on 3 - It was enjoyable...it was pretty long for a sports game, and it had a lot of playable characters. Weird thing is, it was developed by Square Enix...
Metroid Zero Mission - A lot of people seem to think that this game is way too easy...but hey, it was a better Metroid game than Fusion, that's for sure.

sonic_man00 posted...
Sonic 06 was a ok game, But way better than everyone said.

Somebody kill this guy. It may be your opinion and everything, but there's absolutely NOTHING good about Sonic '06.
...Ok, the music.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#74vigorm0rtisPosted 2/16/2013 3:30:40 PM
uthoria205 posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Who says Lords of Shadow was bad?

The same types of ppl that claim DmC is bad....fanboys of the original series

I hadn't played Castlevania since it was in an arcade, and LoS was the worst game to soil my Xbox in 2010.

On topic, Brutal Legend.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#75overmaxxPosted 2/16/2013 3:46:59 PM(edited)
RE6 was good. Not great, but good. Especially Mercenaries mode and co-op.

New Super Mario Bros 2 got a lot of flak for some reason, but it's great fun and features way better level-design than what was on the DS version. It was also designed tightly around speedrunning, so the game gains a new light once you try to beat it fast, it becomes challenging and things start to make sense design-wise (like the alternate routes).

Zelda 2 is said by many to be the "black sheep", and yet, it is one of the only Zelda games I like, I truly love this game and its tight and deep combat, challenging dungeon design, and character progression. I adore this game, it's like Demon's Souls two decades before Demon's Souls.
#76Bapps44Posted 2/16/2013 3:46:58 PM
ITT: the cancer that is killing gaming
#77overmaxxPosted 2/16/2013 3:50:09 PM(edited)
Bapps44 posted...
ITT: the cancer that is killing gaming

If you ask me, the "cancer killing gaming" are people thinking they have the right to tell what others should or should not play/like.
Yes, looking at you, gaming media.
#78MinamoPosted 2/16/2013 3:58:51 PM
Alpha Protocol. Didn't actually see anything wrong with it, other than it didn't look like it was possible to get multiple endings outside of picking different waifus (never tried, mind you). I played it on PC, so maybe console versions were awful, but I found it to be a great game, barring the final "boss."
#79lunchEATSyouPosted 2/16/2013 4:02:39 PM(edited)
Halo ODST. The open-world campaign was fun and had a great atmosphere. Plus it introduced Firefight
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#80XavuuPosted 2/16/2013 4:16:43 PM
Paper Mario Sticker Star.
---
Choice Band STAB surprise Quick Attack. Staraptor.