This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need A 3 day Arcade Game

#1Blade_Of_IcePosted 2/16/2013 12:12:33 PM
Crysis 3 comes out on tues but i have 3 days to kill before then, i've been burning through my gaming backlog since november still have far cry 3, dishonored and a couple RPGs that i know will take more than 3 days to complete. Are there any arcade games you'd recommend that would take that amount of time to complete.

went from 23 games to 5 and this little time gap is killin me, thank god after crysis 3 and bioshock infinite theres nothin comin out i care about, finally get caught up.
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/16/2013 12:13:37 PM
Dust: An Elysian Tale.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#3Blade_Of_Ice(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:18:10 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Dust: An Elysian Tale.

played it, loved it. guess i shouldve listed what i already got on my system

Bastion
Castle Crashers
Might and Magic
Dungeon Fighter
Dust
Fez
Limbo
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Mark of the Ninja
Minecraft
Outland
Peggle
Plant v Zombie
Scott Pilgrem
Shadow Complex
Skullgirls
Sonic Adventure 1 + 2
Spelunky
Walking Dead
Torchlight
#4fiasco86Posted 2/16/2013 12:19:28 PM
I'm not sure how long it takes to beat, but I've heard nothing but good things about Braid.
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
#5psycho42069Posted 2/16/2013 12:30:19 PM
After seeing your list I would say get trials evolution. Or even trials hd. They will definately fill up the next 3 days and also are wonderful for those times when you only have 10 minutes to kill and want to play something fun and challenging.
---
GT: psycho42069
Disclaimer: Everything posted by this account is pure fiction, and the ramblings of a maniac. NORF!!!
#6Blade_Of_Ice(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:42:06 PM
psycho42069 posted...
After seeing your list I would say get trials evolution. Or even trials hd. They will definately fill up the next 3 days and also are wonderful for those times when you only have 10 minutes to kill and want to play something fun and challenging.

i tried the demo for both a while back, and didnt really enjoy it
#7d3z1i0bPosted 2/16/2013 12:44:14 PM
Buy Magic 2013, all the dlc, and unlock every single card.
#8SunDevil77Posted 2/16/2013 12:45:48 PM(edited)
Get the trials for N+ (its on sale this week) and Geometry Wars 2. Great games.
Maybee Super Meat Boy. Good game, very hard.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#9darkharePosted 2/16/2013 12:46:17 PM
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
Are there any arcade games you'd recommend that would take that amount of time to complete.

ilomilo-you can probably finish the story mode, i highly doubt you'll finish all of the puzzles though.

bang, bang racer-pretty easy campaign, the challenge and replay is in the leaderboards

---
i have no loyalty for either xbox or 360, im a casual gamer and dont find it a insult.