This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All the AAA titles play exactly the same.

#21TheBlueStigPosted 2/17/2013 11:19:38 AM
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
The TC is the same little kiddie who claimed to be a developer who only made AAA games and that all the rest of the market sucked.

Just because I make games doesn't mean I don't think they're all similar.

Just because you found out how to program in Basic on a Commodore 64 doesn't mean you "make AAA games".

Way to assume, so childish

The only one childish is you, making these crybaby topics, claiming to be a game developer without any kind of VIP status on your account, and you've got the grammar of a 12 year old.

Crawl back under your Nintendo rock little boy, you're a fake and you've been busted, go away.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#22GorillaOnRoofPosted 2/17/2013 11:53:34 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
The TC is the same little kiddie who claimed to be a developer who only made AAA games and that all the rest of the market sucked.

Just because you found out how to program in Basic on a Commodore 64 doesn't mean you "make AAA games".

The only one childish is you, making these crybaby topics, claiming to be a game developer without any kind of VIP status on your account, and you've got the grammar of a 12 year old.

Crawl back under your Nintendo rock little boy, you're a fake and you've been busted, go away.

Let's not get hasty, you are childish as well, Kurgan.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#23GorillaOnRoofPosted 2/17/2013 11:54:33 AM
TC I think of Goo Gone when I see your username
---
#24GorillaOnRoofPosted 2/17/2013 11:55:08 AM
As if I've used the Goo Gone on something, and Goo has returned despite me using the product
---
#25WinternovaPosted 2/17/2013 11:57:40 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Honestly, Stig, I doubt this guy could program in Logowriter on an Apple //e, let alone make a game.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#26Dragon NexusPosted 2/17/2013 1:08:08 PM
As if I've used the Goo Gone on something, and Goo has returned despite me using the product

That's your fault for having such good aim.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#27TheBlueStigPosted 2/17/2013 1:16:24 PM
Winternova posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Honestly, Stig, I doubt this guy could program in Logowriter on an Apple //e, let alone make a game.

Holy crap, Logo and Turtle, I remember that stuff being on the computers in middle school, back when the 5 1/4 floppy was the main saving disc of the day. Now I really feel old....
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#28MR_SorenPosted 2/17/2013 2:32:29 PM
GooBacksBack posted...
Hand holding through out. 3 hour tutorial. Story where you should die 50 times. Regenerating health.

Well, if you don't like that, you can play a game that isn't "AAA". Not everybody makes games for the least common denominator.
---
Blog: .............. http://red-grenade.com
Gamertag: .... rjcarello
#29GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 10:09:18 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Your first sentence has the sentence structure of a grade 9 English student.
#30SonyHoundDawgPosted 2/18/2013 10:28:41 AM
Tutorials are definatly getting a bit old. I think when were on part 2 and 3 of a game we dont need a tutorial anymore.

Also I dont get the regen health hate in a linaer game like a Gears or Halo. Whats the point of back tracking besides maybe artifially inflating the completetion time on your save file.