This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All the AAA titles play exactly the same.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. All the AAA titles play exactly the same.
3 years ago#21
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
The TC is the same little kiddie who claimed to be a developer who only made AAA games and that all the rest of the market sucked.

Just because I make games doesn't mean I don't think they're all similar.

Just because you found out how to program in Basic on a Commodore 64 doesn't mean you "make AAA games".

Way to assume, so childish

The only one childish is you, making these crybaby topics, claiming to be a game developer without any kind of VIP status on your account, and you've got the grammar of a 12 year old.

Crawl back under your Nintendo rock little boy, you're a fake and you've been busted, go away.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
3 years ago#22
TheBlueStig posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
The TC is the same little kiddie who claimed to be a developer who only made AAA games and that all the rest of the market sucked.

Just because you found out how to program in Basic on a Commodore 64 doesn't mean you "make AAA games".

The only one childish is you, making these crybaby topics, claiming to be a game developer without any kind of VIP status on your account, and you've got the grammar of a 12 year old.

Crawl back under your Nintendo rock little boy, you're a fake and you've been busted, go away.

Let's not get hasty, you are childish as well, Kurgan.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
3 years ago#23
TC I think of Goo Gone when I see your username
---
3 years ago#24
As if I've used the Goo Gone on something, and Goo has returned despite me using the product
---
3 years ago#25
TheBlueStig posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Honestly, Stig, I doubt this guy could program in Logowriter on an Apple //e, let alone make a game.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
3 years ago#26
As if I've used the Goo Gone on something, and Goo has returned despite me using the product

That's your fault for having such good aim.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
3 years ago#27
Winternova posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Honestly, Stig, I doubt this guy could program in Logowriter on an Apple //e, let alone make a game.

Holy crap, Logo and Turtle, I remember that stuff being on the computers in middle school, back when the 5 1/4 floppy was the main saving disc of the day. Now I really feel old....
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
3 years ago#28
GooBacksBack posted...
Hand holding through out. 3 hour tutorial. Story where you should die 50 times. Regenerating health.

Well, if you don't like that, you can play a game that isn't "AAA". Not everybody makes games for the least common denominator.
---
Blog: .............. http://red-grenade.com
Gamertag: .... rjcarello
3 years ago#29
TheBlueStig posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Your first sentence has the sentence structure of a grade 9 English student.
3 years ago#30
Tutorials are definatly getting a bit old. I think when were on part 2 and 3 of a game we dont need a tutorial anymore.

Also I dont get the regen health hate in a linaer game like a Gears or Halo. Whats the point of back tracking besides maybe artifially inflating the completetion time on your save file.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. All the AAA titles play exactly the same.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived