This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want 1 vs. 100 back so freaking bad.

#11ILikesCheesePosted 2/16/2013 10:13:12 PM
This was the BEST thing ever to grace the Xbox 360.

I keep hoping that either Sony or Nintendo would resurrect the Massive Multi-Player Trivia Game concept on their systems in some form...but alas.

Maybe one day.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#12viridislamentPosted 2/16/2013 11:08:55 PM
I won ridiculous amounts of points playing that game, wish it was back too
#13NevercomingdownPosted 2/17/2013 12:43:46 AM
I really miss this too.. lots of friends that would never pick up a controller would come over to play this. Good times.
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.
#14GuiberPosted 2/17/2013 3:09:02 AM
I think this game would be good even without rewards.
And I miss one achievement in this game, which is not good for my completion rate. :(
---
If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question ?
#15StarGoyPosted 2/17/2013 3:37:32 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
Choir_of_Wolves posted...
Does this game star Sasha Grey?

She'll never be in any videogame, the parent's groups would form lynching parties and be out on the streets with torches and pitchforks looking for blood.

And yet she was brought into a pre-school by parents, to teach the kids how to read.
#16KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/17/2013 7:27:57 AM
It was popular and didn't involve adverts so MS had to remove it to keep up with their blood sucking policy.

1 vrs 100 was great.
---
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#17CalistoCoonPosted 2/17/2013 7:38:28 AM
Someone should do a live version of You don't know Jack, don't know if it would work the same live though.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#18JenniferTatePosted 2/17/2013 10:10:01 AM
glassghost0 posted...
SnarfMySnarf posted...
It was such a good game. Why haven't they brought it back or made some sort of successor? Srsly?

Full House Poker is the successor

When the hell is that coming out?
---
We rip cell doors off, we don't ask for bail
#19Ginsu VictimPosted 2/17/2013 10:20:57 AM(edited)
AlkalineKitten posted...
glassghost0 posted...
SnarfMySnarf posted...
It was such a good game. Why haven't they brought it back or made some sort of successor? Srsly?

Full House Poker is the successor

When the hell is that coming out?

That is out, but the free World Series of Poker version is coming soon (just not sure the date, since it's still listed as TBA 2013).
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/699918-world-series-of-poker-full-house-pro

---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#20WinternovaPosted 2/17/2013 10:22:02 AM(edited)
KOTRwhoops posted...
It was popular and didn't involve adverts so MS had to remove it to keep up with their blood sucking policy.

Really? I guess you don't remember the "Sprint studio" or the commercials that would air a couple of times during a live episode or twice during the 15 round trivia games...

http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/images/4/2009/05/1vs100top.jpg

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)