This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want 1 vs. 100 back so freaking bad.

#21JenniferTatePosted 2/17/2013 9:39:11 AM
Ginsu Victim posted...
AlkalineKitten posted...
glassghost0 posted...
SnarfMySnarf posted...
It was such a good game. Why haven't they brought it back or made some sort of successor? Srsly?

Full House Poker is the successor

When the hell is that coming out?

That is out, but the free World Series of Poker version is coming soon (just not sure the date, since it's still listed as TBA 2013).
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/699918-world-series-of-poker-full-house-pro

That's the one I was curious about. Thanks.
---
We rip cell doors off, we don't ask for bail
#22Ginsu VictimPosted 2/17/2013 9:40:03 AM
AlkalineKitten posted...
That's the one I was curious about. Thanks.

I'm anxiously awaiting it as well.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#23darkharePosted 2/17/2013 10:13:28 AM
SnarfMySnarf posted...
It was such a good game. Why haven't they brought it back or made some sort of successor? Srsly?

a free full house poker is going to take its place, that beats the hell out of 1vs100.
---
i have no loyalty for either xbox or 360, im a casual gamer and dont find it a insult.
#24WinternovaPosted 2/17/2013 10:38:18 AM
darkhare posted...
SnarfMySnarf posted...

a free full house poker is going to take its place, that beats the hell out of 1vs100.

I'd rather have BOTH. I miss the trivia game...and I miss getting the $100+ worth of stuff I won from it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#25darkharePosted 2/17/2013 10:40:19 AM
Winternova posted...
darkhare posted...
SnarfMySnarf posted...

I'd rather have BOTH. I miss the trivia game...and I miss getting the $100+ worth of stuff I won from it.

you'll be able to win stuff in the poker game as well, and poker is a hell of alot more skill based. not just recycling information like trivia.
---
sarcasm in this forum has gotten too deep, cant tell if everyones drowning in it or just over-reacting.
#26rockyoumonkeysPosted 2/17/2013 10:46:52 AM
darkhare posted...
Winternova posted...
darkhare posted...
SnarfMySnarf posted...

you'll be able to win stuff in the poker game as well, and poker is a hell of alot more skill based. not just recycling information like trivia.

Translation: "Your interests suck. Mine are better."
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton
#27darkharePosted 2/17/2013 10:48:01 AM
rockyoumonkeys posted...
darkhare posted...
Winternova posted...
darkhare posted...
SnarfMySnarf posted...

Translation: "Your interests suck. Mine are better."

speak with your own mouth, dont try to borrow mine.

---
sarcasm in this forum has gotten too deep, cant tell if everyones drowning in it or just over-reacting.
#28Darkest_EvilPosted 2/17/2013 10:51:17 AM
I liked the game hated the fact the same people were always winning and there were no restrictions on repeat cheaters/winners

patch of blue ring a bell?
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#29WinternovaPosted 2/17/2013 10:54:33 AM
darkhare posted...
Winternova posted...
darkhare posted...
SnarfMySnarf posted...

I like trivia - the more you know, the better your chances of winning.
Poker, while skill-based, still has a luck component to it. Sure, you can increase your chances of winning by knowing probability, poker strategy, and psychology...but it's not "a hell of alot (sic) more skill based".
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#30ILikesCheesePosted 2/17/2013 2:13:23 PM
Trivia and Poker are akin to Apples and Oranges.

I like them both, but you may as well be comparing Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh to Call of duty and Madden. The only connection is that the same development team - MS Studios - is responsible for them both, and they both involve a "massive" multi-player dynamic.

The fact that you could win REAL MS points in "1 vs 100" was great, but to be honest I would simply love for a similar TRIVIA styled game against hundreds or thousands of people to exist. Poker with fake money just isn't enticing, especially when the scrubs go "All In" on every, single, hand.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?