This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you can't get into

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games you can't get into
4 years ago#11
1. It's bought, not brought.

2. Keep it, I NEVER sell games, trade them in, or get rid of them. This goes all the way back to the NES
4 years ago#12
^^
Yikes are you like one of those people on Hoarders? Is your house like an obstacle course to get around in?
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
4 years ago#13
Huge majority the NES/SNES/N64/Gamecube/Gameboy/GBA stuff is boxed away, out of sight. Xbox 360/Playstation 3/Wii U and my Gaming PC are all on/next to my desk with games store on shelves and stuff. Wii's just sort of lying around currently. PSP, 3DS and DS stuff are on the shelves as well
4 years ago#14
I just cant get into bioshock. I have tried so many times, but I just cant get into it
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3721/footballdemon86.png
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1813005/laugh-o.gif
4 years ago#15
I don't buy crappy games... So if I own it, I know it's a good game. As a semi collector lol, I'll keep it.
4 years ago#16
I've only bought one game I couldn't get into and that's Black Ops 2, not saying its a bad game, I just suck at it lol
I don't remember playing on the NES and seeing "Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another DLC"
4 years ago#17
Killah Priest posted...
To come back to it at another time.

Same, if I can't get into a game I keep it and come back to it at another time hoping maybe I might get into it then.

There have been a lot of times where I just purchased a game and the mood wasn't right or there was something going in IRL that was keeping me from getting into it.

BUT the thing I guess that's my thoughts too but sometimes even with an "inconsistent stream" of other games I'm not too sure whether I will ever go back to playing it all...which makes having a copy of the game sitting there (with sometimes even little resale/trade in value) seem like a waste.

My thoughts are if I want to play games (instead of doing something else I might enjoy as well), the game must be satisfyingly enjoyable enough to worth my time playing (I don't play games to kill time). When there's so much interesting/fun things I can do why should I waste time playing an average or non-outstanding games?

I can understand playing average or non-outstanding games when you got no better things to do or run out of excellent games to play but even in that case it's more out of desperation than anything...
My playmate #1 of 2: Stormena, multitasking skill P55 4GB RAM, Beauty HIS Radeon 7870 IceQ 2GB, Fitness Corsair 800W. Physique CM Storm Scout.
GT: XTrueFinale
4 years ago#18
I keep it. There have been quite a few times that I didn't like a game and went back to it a few months later and loved it. Best example of this for me was Mass Effect, hated it at first but once I tried it again it became my favorite game.
Cavaliers/Browns/Indians
4 years ago#19
I don't sell games. If anything it'll just look nice on my shelf. Then, it's always there for me to get back to in case I change my mind about it.
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986
4 years ago#20
TheStarCore posted...
1. It's bought, not brought.

2. Keep it, I NEVER sell games, trade them in, or get rid of them. This goes all the way back to the NES
now playing = SH downpour(PS3), SFxT(PSV), ACIII(360)
next target = MG : revengeance(360), Crysis 3(360), SH homecoming(360), ???(PSV)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games you can't get into

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived