This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you can't get into

#11TheStarCorePosted 2/17/2013 5:25:48 PM
1. It's bought, not brought.

2. Keep it, I NEVER sell games, trade them in, or get rid of them. This goes all the way back to the NES
#12all_that_juicePosted 2/17/2013 5:28:43 PM
^^
Yikes are you like one of those people on Hoarders? Is your house like an obstacle course to get around in?
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#13TheStarCorePosted 2/17/2013 5:33:24 PM
Huge majority the NES/SNES/N64/Gamecube/Gameboy/GBA stuff is boxed away, out of sight. Xbox 360/Playstation 3/Wii U and my Gaming PC are all on/next to my desk with games store on shelves and stuff. Wii's just sort of lying around currently. PSP, 3DS and DS stuff are on the shelves as well
#14footballdemon86Posted 2/17/2013 6:00:39 PM
I just cant get into bioshock. I have tried so many times, but I just cant get into it
---
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3721/footballdemon86.png
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1813005/laugh-o.gif
#15oasisbeyondPosted 2/17/2013 6:03:18 PM
I don't buy crappy games... So if I own it, I know it's a good game. As a semi collector lol, I'll keep it.
#16DonomegaPosted 2/17/2013 6:09:12 PM
I've only bought one game I couldn't get into and that's Black Ops 2, not saying its a bad game, I just suck at it lol
---
I don't remember playing on the NES and seeing "Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another DLC"
#17TrueFinale(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:12:52 PM
Killah Priest posted...
To come back to it at another time.

Same, if I can't get into a game I keep it and come back to it at another time hoping maybe I might get into it then.

There have been a lot of times where I just purchased a game and the mood wasn't right or there was something going in IRL that was keeping me from getting into it.

BUT the thing I guess that's my thoughts too but sometimes even with an "inconsistent stream" of other games I'm not too sure whether I will ever go back to playing it all...which makes having a copy of the game sitting there (with sometimes even little resale/trade in value) seem like a waste.

My thoughts are if I want to play games (instead of doing something else I might enjoy as well), the game must be satisfyingly enjoyable enough to worth my time playing (I don't play games to kill time). When there's so much interesting/fun things I can do why should I waste time playing an average or non-outstanding games?

I can understand playing average or non-outstanding games when you got no better things to do or run out of excellent games to play but even in that case it's more out of desperation than anything...
---
My playmate #1 of 2: Stormena, multitasking skill P55 4GB RAM, Beauty HIS Radeon 7870 IceQ 2GB, Fitness Corsair 800W. Physique CM Storm Scout.
GT: XTrueFinale
#18iLikeMtnDewPosted 2/17/2013 6:23:14 PM
I keep it. There have been quite a few times that I didn't like a game and went back to it a few months later and loved it. Best example of this for me was Mass Effect, hated it at first but once I tried it again it became my favorite game.
---
Cavaliers/Browns/Indians
#19Halochief6Posted 2/17/2013 10:20:58 PM
I don't sell games. If anything it'll just look nice on my shelf. Then, it's always there for me to get back to in case I change my mind about it.
---
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986
#20Bs-KILLPosted 2/17/2013 10:49:38 PM
TheStarCore posted...
1. It's bought, not brought.

2. Keep it, I NEVER sell games, trade them in, or get rid of them. This goes all the way back to the NES

---
now playing = SH downpour(PS3), SFxT(PSV), ACIII(360)
next target = MG : revengeance(360), Crysis 3(360), SH homecoming(360), ???(PSV)