This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what do you guys do after 100% a game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. what do you guys do after 100% a game?
3 years ago#1
I finally 100%'d Red Dead Redemption after having it since release (sad I know) and i got to thinking what is there really to do after you 100% a game.

I haven't really tried to 100% a game since the ps2 era, so i got to thinking what is there really to do with a game after you completely finish it? The last game I can remember completing was Kingdom Hearts 2. I still love RDR and the setting, but I just don't know what to do anymore.

anyways, what do you guys do after you 100% a game? do you just move on? find something new to do?
Dertbag Design
3 years ago#2
depends on the game

for RDR it just went back on the shelf never to be played again.

GTA4 I still go back and play on occasion tho.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
3 years ago#3
Considering the only games I've perfected are ODST, Minecraft, and Mass Effect 2, the best answer I can give is that I keep playing them.

I still play those games regularly.
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!
3 years ago#4
Break it in half and proclaim loudly "DONE"....naw, My 100% completion list is something like 5 or 6 and they are all very easy games like Pac-man CE, Harms Way, and Bastion
GT: rttnCRAFT
400msp will get you Bloody Good Time. If you don't have it, you should.
3 years ago#5
Hambodias posted...
I finally 100%'d Red Dead Redemption after having it since release (sad I know) and i got to thinking what is there really to do after you 100% a game.

I haven't really tried to 100% a game since the ps2 era, so i got to thinking what is there really to do with a game after you completely finish it? The last game I can remember completing was Kingdom Hearts 2. I still love RDR and the setting, but I just don't know what to do anymore.

anyways, what do you guys do after you 100% a game? do you just move on? find something new to do?

Do you mean 100% on RDR achievements or 100% game completion? I'm on 99.8% game completion, 2 more bounty quests and I'm done. I have all other achievs other than MP ones, so if you still need those give me a shout, as that could give you something to do.
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
3 years ago#6
either re-sale it and buy a new game with the credits given, or give it to a friend.
sarcasm in this forum has gotten too deep, cant tell if everyones drowning in it or just over-reacting.
3 years ago#7
I always go back and complete it again to 100% when I get the urge to replay it. Depending on the length of the game, the urge varies.
I r guy.
3 years ago#8
Hambodias posted...

Do you mean 100% on RDR achievements or 100% game completion? I'm on 99.8% game completion, 2 more bounty quests and I'm done. I have all other achievs other than MP ones, so if you still need those give me a shout, as that could give you something to do.

100% game completion, i never really got that into the MP and i got the SP achievements. Im about to 100% Undead Nightmare right now too
Dertbag Design
3 years ago#9
Hambodias posted...
Hambodias posted...

100% game completion, i never really got that into the MP and i got the SP achievements. Im about to 100% Undead Nightmare right now too

In that case, once I've 100% I would do all achievs I don't have. Actually, to be honest I usually do all none story achievs first. But, yeah..... Do the rest of achievements you have missed. I hate MP also, and hate that it has achievs tied to MP even more.
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. what do you guys do after 100% a game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived