This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what do you guys do after 100% a game?

#1HambodiasPosted 2/17/2013 12:12:31 PM
I finally 100%'d Red Dead Redemption after having it since release (sad I know) and i got to thinking what is there really to do after you 100% a game.

I haven't really tried to 100% a game since the ps2 era, so i got to thinking what is there really to do with a game after you completely finish it? The last game I can remember completing was Kingdom Hearts 2. I still love RDR and the setting, but I just don't know what to do anymore.

anyways, what do you guys do after you 100% a game? do you just move on? find something new to do?
---
Dertbag Design
#2Killah PriestPosted 2/17/2013 12:13:29 PM
depends on the game

for RDR it just went back on the shelf never to be played again.

GTA4 I still go back and play on occasion tho.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#3metroidman92Posted 2/17/2013 12:13:47 PM
Considering the only games I've perfected are ODST, Minecraft, and Mass Effect 2, the best answer I can give is that I keep playing them.

I still play those games regularly.
---
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!
#4rttnPosted 2/17/2013 12:14:43 PM
Break it in half and proclaim loudly "DONE"....naw, My 100% completion list is something like 5 or 6 and they are all very easy games like Pac-man CE, Harms Way, and Bastion
---
GT: rttnCRAFT
400msp will get you Bloody Good Time. If you don't have it, you should.
#5memphis12Posted 2/17/2013 12:17:05 PM
Hambodias posted...
I finally 100%'d Red Dead Redemption after having it since release (sad I know) and i got to thinking what is there really to do after you 100% a game.

I haven't really tried to 100% a game since the ps2 era, so i got to thinking what is there really to do with a game after you completely finish it? The last game I can remember completing was Kingdom Hearts 2. I still love RDR and the setting, but I just don't know what to do anymore.

anyways, what do you guys do after you 100% a game? do you just move on? find something new to do?

Do you mean 100% on RDR achievements or 100% game completion? I'm on 99.8% game completion, 2 more bounty quests and I'm done. I have all other achievs other than MP ones, so if you still need those give me a shout, as that could give you something to do.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#6darkharePosted 2/17/2013 12:18:23 PM
either re-sale it and buy a new game with the credits given, or give it to a friend.
---
sarcasm in this forum has gotten too deep, cant tell if everyones drowning in it or just over-reacting.
#7MasturCheeffPosted 2/17/2013 12:21:38 PM
I always go back and complete it again to 100% when I get the urge to replay it. Depending on the length of the game, the urge varies.
---
I r guy.
#8Hambodias(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 12:22:47 PM
Hambodias posted...

Do you mean 100% on RDR achievements or 100% game completion? I'm on 99.8% game completion, 2 more bounty quests and I'm done. I have all other achievs other than MP ones, so if you still need those give me a shout, as that could give you something to do.

100% game completion, i never really got that into the MP and i got the SP achievements. Im about to 100% Undead Nightmare right now too
---
Dertbag Design
#9memphis12Posted 2/17/2013 12:26:04 PM
Hambodias posted...
Hambodias posted...

100% game completion, i never really got that into the MP and i got the SP achievements. Im about to 100% Undead Nightmare right now too

In that case, once I've 100% I would do all achievs I don't have. Actually, to be honest I usually do all none story achievs first. But, yeah..... Do the rest of achievements you have missed. I hate MP also, and hate that it has achievs tied to MP even more.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'