The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, I need a new ringtone. Video Game-related. Suggestions?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So, I need a new ringtone. Video Game-related. Suggestions?
3 years ago#1
I've had this MGS Codec for a long time as my Message indicator. I currently switched back to the 'Game Over' announcer from the Halo games, but perhaps it's time for something else.

Any suggestions? Must be from a Video Game, or Video Game related. Anything.

Classic, Retro, Modern.

Can be from any Video Game. Any sound.
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan
3 years ago#2
My ringtone is the level one theme from the NES game Jackal

Gets me crazy looks during meetings tats for sure.
I don't remember playing on the NES and seeing "Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another DLC"
3 years ago#3
FF victory song? Zelda treasure chest tune? Achievement unlocked sound for texts?
GAMERTAG:SollessWarrior
3 years ago#4
Achievement unlocked sound for texts?

Haha, already have this one.

Haven't done Treasure Chest from Zelda, but I have done a Final Fantasy ringtone. XIII's theme (even if I didn't like the game) is brilliant.
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan
3 years ago#5
My notification tone for a while was the Splinter Cell goggle noise. It definitely gets your attention. I also use the Battlefield 3 mcom arming noise as a ringtone.
GT: Chizzatron
3 years ago#6
My notification tone for a while was the Splinter Cell goggle noise. It definitely gets your attention.

Ah, that's a good one! Keep the suggestions coming, it gives me other ones as well.

Not familiar with Battlefield just yet, I'm actually about to jump into the series.
--Bastila Shan
3 years ago#7
Travarkoth posted...
Achievement unlocked sound for texts?

Haha, already have this one.

Haven't done Treasure Chest from Zelda, but I have done a Final Fantasy ringtone. XIII's theme (even if I didn't like the game) is brilliant.

Dude, do the treasure chest from Zelda. It's lovely. Or! The coin sound from Sonic!

Also, where did you get the achievement one? I would love that on my iphone.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
3 years ago#8
Dude, do the treasure chest from Zelda. It's lovely. Or! The coin sound from Sonic!

Heh, I'll be sure to download these then - love both these sounds, very nostalgic.

It can be a bit iffy regarding the quality - you need a good quality one for it to come out right (of course), however I can't say where I found it to be honest. It's been a while.
--Bastila Shan
3 years ago#9
Travarkoth posted...

It can be a bit iffy regarding the quality - you need a good quality one for it to come out right (of course), however I can't say where I found it to be honest. It's been a while.

Major Nelson posted it a while ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
3 years ago#10
Travarkoth posted...

Major Nelson posted it a while ago.

That's right, I think I got it from there.

I sent you another link as well, Devil.
--Bastila Shan
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So, I need a new ringtone. Video Game-related. Suggestions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived