This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, I need a new ringtone. Video Game-related. Suggestions?

#11TheRobPosted 2/17/2013 5:40:04 PM
I use the theme of the first level in DOOM, PC version. Nothing says awesome like midi-rock.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#12Silent Sniper IVPosted 2/17/2013 5:48:09 PM(edited)
I used metal gear solid codec ring for awhile. Other than that nothing that I really would want to use. My cells been on silent for like 3 years now anyway. Have the splinter cell goggle one handy? I might use that for texts.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
#13chizzaroidPosted 2/17/2013 5:50:45 PM
Silent Sniper IV posted...
I used metal gear solid codec ring for awhile. Other than that nothing that I really would want to use. My cells been on silent for like 3 years now anyway. Have the splinter cell goggle one handy? I might use that for texts.

I download all mine from Zedge on Android
---
GT: Chizzatron
#14TheBlueStigPosted 2/17/2013 6:03:45 PM
I set different ringtones for different people calling me, music from Quake 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, and other non-gaming stuff too.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#15Travarkoth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:05:00 PM
I set different ringtones for different people calling me, music from Quake 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, and other non-gaming stuff too.

I never took the time to do this before, always played common but eventually I'll set friends/family up with themes that remind me of them.
---
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan
#16HeliosAscensionPosted 2/17/2013 6:24:27 PM
I have the Zelda chest noise for notifications or claptrap saying " follow the soothing sound of my voice" and the toe jam & earl theme for my ring tone.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#17nintendo3000Posted 2/17/2013 6:28:11 PM
My ringtone is the Skyrim theme lol so awesome.
---
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
#18Travarkoth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:31:07 PM
My ringtone is the Skyrim theme lol so awesome.

This is my mine as well. Always seems like something majestic is happening when it goes off.

From: HeliosAscension | Posted: 2/17/2013 9:24:27 PM | #016
I have the Zelda chest noise for notifications or claptrap saying " follow the soothing sound of my voice" and the toe jam & earl theme for my ring tone.

Haha, might try a claptrap one next if I can find one.
---
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan
#19TheBlueStigPosted 2/17/2013 6:45:27 PM
Travarkoth posted...

I never took the time to do this before, always played common but eventually I'll set friends/family up with themes that remind me of them.

On my phone it's easy because I can use any MP3 file on the memory stick, I don't have to pay for ringtones.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#20vigorm0rtisPosted 2/17/2013 6:52:49 PM
I have Cole's rap from the end of Gears and the L4D saferoom music.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF