This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, I need a new ringtone. Video Game-related. Suggestions?

#41Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 2/18/2013 10:59:58 AM
The only video game tone I use is my ring tone and that is the music from the second level of Super Mario Bros. I like using the "You've got mail" voice for my emails and the instant message sound from AOL when I get a text message. Those definitely bring back memories every time.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#42Travarkoth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 11:00:11 AM
Great topic!

I myself am looking for a new game related ringtone.

Currently I am using the item-switch sound from Metal Gear Solid as an sms tone.

Heh, this is a good one as well.
---
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan
#43troytholomew_3Posted 2/18/2013 11:01:04 AM
Right now my text tone is "Pikachuuuuuuu!". Usually it's either that, a Chocobo "Kweh" or the Grunt birthday/ Viva Piņata "Yayyyyyyyy!".
---
*yawns*
#44ukokira1Posted 2/18/2013 11:09:32 AM
Travarkoth posted...
Great topic!

I myself am looking for a new game related ringtone.

Currently I am using the item-switch sound from Metal Gear Solid as an sms tone.

Heh, this is a good one as well.

Any opinion on my suggestion?
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#45Travarkoth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 11:11:31 AM
The song "Calling" From The World Ends With You. Try to edit it so it starts at the "Calling. Someone is calling. You hear the calling." part. Or you can use the Twister Hybrid Calling mix which starts at that point. It is just an epic ringtone. I highly suggest you listen to this song. Oh and anything from Jet Set Radio, its Reimagining, Or Ollie King can't hurt either.

Yeah, I went on Youtube to listen ot it - if I can find it, I'll see if I can download it, sounds pretty awesome!
---
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan
#46troytholomew_3Posted 2/18/2013 11:14:36 AM
Travarkoth posted...
The song "Calling" From The World Ends With You. Try to edit it so it starts at the "Calling. Someone is calling. You hear the calling." part. Or you can use the Twister Hybrid Calling mix which starts at that point. It is just an epic ringtone. I highly suggest you listen to this song. Oh and anything from Jet Set Radio, its Reimagining, Or Ollie King can't hurt either.

Yeah, I went on Youtube to listen ot it - if I can find it, I'll see if I can download it, sounds pretty awesome!

Calling used to be my ringtone for the longest time, TWEWY's soundtrack was amazing.
---
*yawns*
#47ukokira1Posted 2/18/2013 12:23:08 PM
Travarkoth posted...

Btw there are three different version sof Calling, The original, The Twister Hybrid Calling Mix, and Calling Kingdom Mix. Make your choice wisely.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#48reverence27Posted 2/18/2013 12:30:48 PM(edited)
This

http://tindeck.com/listen/vshe

life is beautiful - Deadly Premonition.
---
"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life, I absenteed myself from Christian assemblies." ~Benjamin Franklin
#49ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/18/2013 12:32:37 PM
I got the song from deadly premonition when their eating breakfast
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#50BlueJester007Posted 2/18/2013 12:33:27 PM
I have the MGS "Found" Sound as my notification ringtone. (It's the one you here when an enemy sees you and a '!' appears over their head.)
---
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who know binary, and those who don't.