This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crysis 3 who is buying?

#1L0ZPosted 2/17/2013 8:29:41 PM
Im pumped as hell to see how the ceph get destroyed once and for all and how the trilogy ends. Multiplayer is a bonus
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/17/2013 8:52:50 PM
Well...I've played both Crysis 1 and 2, but neither long enough to catch the story. How would you sum up the story a couple sentences? Spoilers are fine =P
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#3masblasPosted 2/17/2013 8:54:06 PM
Me. I really love the first two and had a lot of fun.
#4L0Z(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 8:57:50 PM
alien tech is discovered in early 1900s by hargreave rasch corp. nano suit is designed based on that tech. koreans discover the tech and USA intervenes. KPA general awakens the aliens whose home actually is earth. Years later the aliens underground all start waking up. The nanosuit uses the aliens' virus against them to kill the ones in NY city
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#5troytholomew_3Posted 2/17/2013 9:08:54 PM
I tried Crysis 2, but I couldn't get into it. I'm getting Metal Gear Rising instead.
---
*yawns*
#6vigorm0rtisPosted 2/17/2013 9:12:03 PM
I'm really pretty indifferent to the overall story, but I like the gameplay and the MP, so... I'm thinking about it. I also don't have Crysis 1, and that comes free with a preorder, so that's not a bad deal.

I'm not sure, though. I've been hugely... disappointed is the wrong word, maybe uninterested in this year's offerings so far. Really, Tomb Raider is the first title I'm no-holds-barred interested in.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#7superweskerPosted 2/17/2013 9:20:35 PM
Its the only game I'm day one ing for the next foreseeable few months. Shame that metal gear comes out the same day, platinum is my favorite developers this gen. I'll definitely be getting it but want to finish crysis first on the hardest difficulty. Only way to play those games IMO .stealth on hard. Finished other two this way and the experience rivaled half life 2 for me. Incredible series
---
"Japan is also a country where you can buy period blood stained/poop stained panties in vending machines"-zidane15.....GT: crazydaygo
#8Pacman2dxPosted 2/17/2013 9:26:15 PM
I'm torn between MGR and Crysis 3 .. I'd get both but I'm not sure how much birthday money I'm getting from family. I don't wanna spend my own money on two possibly short games. :(
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
Who dares, wins.
#9NakedSnake1986Posted 2/17/2013 9:31:01 PM
I'm getting crysis 3 on Amazon only because I have $12 credit to put the game at $48 for me and I get $20 amazon credit and crysis1 for free which itself costs $20 just for preordering.

Yeah, the game will be $40 in 2 weeks but for $8 more I get $40 in freebies and get to okay the game sooner. I'm not even a big crysis fan.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#10singhellotakuPosted 2/17/2013 9:45:10 PM
crysis one and two were mediocre and crytek are a bunch of douchebags, i'll pass