This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i have no interest in destiny

#11memphis12Posted 2/18/2013 12:35:23 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
memphis12 posted...
have no willpower for these type of games and may have to pass in order to keep my family lol.

Sort of the opposite, I just don't have the dedication to be successful in games where other players are persistently ranking up. If it comes together, it could be something really cool, though. A game changer. Like I said, I want to like it, but I'm initially put off-- mostly by the MP aspect and the fact that I've never been a fan of Bungie's art design. They even manage to make the apocalypse look clinical.

Yeah I know what you mean. I used to play Rift, and believe it or not I ran a guild. (Crazy I know) I made it for casual players who can't be bothered with elitists and just want to enjoy the game. It turned into a huge guild with a good name and reputation... But it needed dedication and time, which with a family it is very hard to do. Soon my better half intervened and I left Rift.
I guess I'll have to wait for more details on this game also.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'