This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people consider Call of Duty to be top tier gaming?

#21memphis12Posted 2/18/2013 3:46:23 AM
Overburdened posted...
memphis12 posted...
Overburdened posted...
Tsingtao
Birra moretti
And good old Becks.

The only beers you'll ever need.

What? No Coors Light love? Even the legend Kick-boxer himself drinks it.

Ha, that's true, what I've had of it, it's nice.
I live in the uk, so the pubs/bars around me mostly stock Carling, Fosters and Carlsberg etc, all taste of washing up liquid. End up drinking bottled beers instead then.
Or a cheeky rum.

I'm UK also. Coors is rare in pubs, but when I find one, I'll be visiting a lot. Rum!? That causes my body to malfunction. Lol
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#22OverburdenedPosted 2/18/2013 4:07:10 AM
Ha, it's dangerous stuff, usually end of the night drinks.
Do Wetherspoons serve coors? There's one of those in the next town over from me.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#23Halo_ForeverPosted 2/18/2013 5:19:06 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
The only beer I have had so far is Budwiser and Tuborg. I don't find them too special though.

Beer lovers will try to convince you beer is can get really special. Maybe it can, and I just never encountered it,

Have you tried the German variants?
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#24OverburdenedPosted 2/18/2013 5:33:01 AM
Call of duty's awesome (keep it on topic)
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#25656stoogePosted 2/18/2013 5:37:21 AM
memphis12 posted...
<
I'm UK also. Coors is rare in pubs, but when I find one, I'll be visiting a lot. Rum!? That causes my body to malfunction. Lol

Rum is pretty much the only drink I can not have, under any circumstances. Literally the minute the stuff touches my tongue my brain clicks off and I have no recollection of any events thereafter.

The funny thing is I can drink Bacardi 151 rum (which is around 80% alcohol) and be relatively normal.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#26Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 2/18/2013 5:57:57 AM
IF u don't lyke the Call of Dutys den u like dont support tha troops and tha woondid warreors projekt dude bro 420!!!!
---
Dear Rockstar: Please make a new "The Warriors". Thanks, peace.
#27TaKun782Posted 2/18/2013 6:01:11 AM
The same shear reason why they think the graphics are still good on a very old ass engine..... >_>
---
I will never change this sig until IOI releases Freedom Fighters 2!
-First started 9-20-2009
#28LethalbuttersPosted 2/18/2013 7:56:48 PM
Hillbilly_Smurf posted...
IF u don't lyke the Call of Dutys den u like dont support tha troops and tha woondid warreors projekt dude bro 420!!!!

Go back to school dude, you can't spell.
---
It won't budge.