This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So will Final Fantasy X HD make it to the 360?

#21josh924Posted 2/18/2013 1:25:17 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if FFX HD and FFvsXIII were ported to the 360 (or the next-gen Xbox in vsXIII's case).
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#22popping4itPosted 2/18/2013 1:25:40 PM
prolly not otherwise they would have already said.
---
Ravens WORLD Champions, Flacco = ELITE
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.
#23josh924Posted 2/18/2013 1:28:00 PM
SubSeenix posted...
cup_a_soup posted...
I don't expect a 360 release in Japan, but outside of there they'd be stupid not to.

However, Japanese developers have been really selfish with the 360 the past year or so, where even Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires isn't coming on it :(

Of course there is the case a lot of players were to young or didn't have a PS2 but those people mostly don't care for anything besides CoD and Failo anyway cause they are brainwashed with Justin Bieber.

Tell us how you really feel. Come now, don't be afraid.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#24bossk5Posted 2/18/2013 2:09:37 PM
SubSeenix posted...
more trolling horse****

---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#25Maxx_the_SlashPosted 2/18/2013 2:14:50 PM
It probably wont happen because Square Enix is supporting the living **** (both metaphorically and literally, just look at All The Bravest and tell me it's not ****) out of iOS devices.

Also, they seem to feel that only Sony is allowed to have anything related to Final Fantasy 7-10 and 12 on their consoles. It's okay if Sony gets the 6 games that were on Nintendo's consoles first, but not the other way around.

No, the 360 wont get the FF10 HD port.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#26cup_a_soup(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 3:56:11 PM(edited)
SubSeenix posted...
cup_a_soup posted...
I don't expect a 360 release in Japan, but outside of there they'd be stupid not to.

However, Japanese developers have been really selfish with the 360 the past year or so, where even Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires isn't coming on it :(

Yes they are stupid for not caring for a console where nothing except Copy+paste shooters and W-RPGs are selling.

Even the PS3 Version of FF13-2 OUTSOLD/DESTROYED the 360 version of the at this time still OVERHYPED FF13.
Everyone at the 360 Community were like this "Hihihihi we got Final Fantasy now" and it sold like crap.
It only made more effort especially with 13-2 and didn't bring money and lowered at the same time the quality and gaming experience for everyone else who really cared for Final Fantasy.

Of course there is the case a lot of players were to young or didn't have a PS2 but those people mostly don't care for anything besides CoD and Failo anyway cause they are brainwashed with Justin Bieber.

Its cheaper to bring it PS3/Vita Exclusive
Less effort and they probably will still sell 99% of the amount they would sell if this game would be on the 360 too.
There is no need for it.Face it.Your Community destroyed those things for you and now live with it.
The Sony Community still likes different games of different genres.

Considering how WRPGs and Shooters are the least popular genres on the 360, that's kind of an ignorant statement to make.

The 360 version of Final Fantasy XIII still sold way more than 1 million world wide, which is what I said about FFX earlier. You're also forgetting that a lot of people bought a PS3 FOR FFXIII because it was rumored as exclusive for so long (I still remember the uproar it caused).

FFXIII-2 sold less on both consoles, so I'm not sure what you were trying to say there.
#27link0316Posted 2/18/2013 7:20:29 PM
Never going to happen.
---
GT : Zom6iesRPeople2
#28memphis12Posted 2/18/2013 11:13:48 PM
I hope so, I loved that game. The opening scene blew me away at the time. I would actually pay full price for this game. Makes me jealous of PS3 owners now.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#29EternalWolfPosted 2/19/2013 12:16:29 AM(edited)
Get a PC and you will have a far better looking version of FFX than FFXHD on PS3 and Vita. Why would you even want it to come to 360? It looks horrible compared to the PC version and compared to current gen games the graphics fidelity flat out sucks.

Is this just some, "Another platform has a game my platform doesn't have and it's not fair!" kind of thing?

And before anyone asks, yes, you can play it with your 360 Controller, you can play it on your HDTV, it is far cheaper and you will actually have a physical copy of the game. There is literally no reason to even buy FFXHD over the original unless you dont know any better.
---
As We Go...
http://i42.tinypic.com/2m82zjm.jpg
#30MegaCyber09Posted 2/19/2013 12:24:26 AM
AApt24 posted...
You would assume wrong genius.

Says the one who doesn't refute my assumptions.

Genius indeed.
---
XBL Gamertag: CyberGTX09 / PSN: cybergt09
"Life is the life of life." - Unknown