This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are we paying for xbl to see ads?

#11IIICE_COLDPosted 2/18/2013 10:04:26 AM
Why am I paying for Xbox Live when I'm one of the top gaming competitors on the planet and I can't even compete against people in fair matchups on said game that I excel at?

Why would I pay to observe myself get hacked, harassed, etcetera?
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#12josh924Posted 2/18/2013 10:04:59 AM
I have a better question; why the **** do you keep making this exact topic every damn month?
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#13sk4ndalousPosted 2/18/2013 10:07:42 AM
microsoft white knights are best white knights.
gonna be fun watching you all defend the online-only new xbox when it launches.
#14HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 10:08:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15SunDevil77Posted 2/18/2013 10:11:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_zKCUG20xs

This topic is now awesome.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#16TheBlueStigPosted 2/18/2013 10:16:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6woIRLnbmE
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#17josh924Posted 2/18/2013 10:17:39 AM
sk4ndalous posted...

Its gonna be more fun to see every negative rumor debunked when the next-gen Xbox is officially revealed.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#18HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 10:18:46 AM
josh924 posted...
sk4ndalous posted...

Its gonna be more fun to see every negative rumor debunked when the next-gen Xbox is officially revealed.

and then when it's not?
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
#19PStrifePosted 2/18/2013 10:31:53 AM
Don't worry tc, I have already decided to not renew. Microsoft's new cheapwad policies as of late has become tiresome and annoying to deal with, changing things I never asked to be changed and assuming I would just go with it is a hilarious business strategy.

Relationship over.
#20josh924Posted 2/18/2013 10:38:26 AM
HaloODSTD posted...
josh924 posted...
sk4ndalous posted...

and then when it's not?

If I were you, I'd be more worried about the rumor about the PS4 not being debunked, that rumor being that it will have some sort of anti-used games technology. Actually, the technology itself isn't a rumor (Sony has a patent for it), so its possible that they'll actually apply it to the PS4 at some point.
---