This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People who play COD online play because they are bad at SSF4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. People who play COD online play because they are bad at SSF4
2 years ago#21
GooBacksBack posted...

HAHHAHAHA. Get over yourself.

Says the guy that made the most useless topic today.
---
Then mark him if he violates the rules and shut up. Baseman, GameFAQs Moderator
2 years ago#22
RPG_Apostle posted...
GooBacksBack posted...

Nope there is much worse
2 years ago#23
For example:

I'll be the first to admit that I am not a World Class fighting game player... I'm able to get to a pretty decent level, but the biggest problem I've run into is simply problems with registration input and comfortability. In other words, I can't seem to find a HIGH FUNCTIONING and comfortable controller for the Xbox 360 that lets you play fighting games at a high level. I could probably switch from more widely known controllers to a stick or other type of controller, but I just haven't had the time to invest in something like that --- with one of the KEY reasons being that I've heard from high level players the stick has a very tense learning curve.

It's certainly a learning curve that I could completely annihilate and CONQUER, eventually moving on to defeat Tom Brady, Perfect Legend or Justing Wong (if I feel like it). But until then --- these individuals will remain instructors and/or guides for people like me.

On Gears of War 2, however, I am World Class. And that simply means of the highest caliber on the planet, meaning there isn't another individual who I can't successfully compete against.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
2 years ago#24
GooBacksBack posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
GooBacksBack posted...

Nope there is much worse

I disagree.

Now shut up.
---
Then mark him if he violates the rules and shut up. Baseman, GameFAQs Moderator
2 years ago#25
RPG_Apostle posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
GooBacksBack posted...

Nope there is much worse

I disagree.

Now shut up.

I'm not talking.
2 years ago#26
Gary Stanton posted...
Or maybe they grew out of Street Fighter. Like Cabbage Patch Kids. Or Tamagotchis. Or Dragon Ball Z. Or Lady Gaga.

One does not grow out of Dragonball Z.
---
It won't budge.
2 years ago#27
Since I am bad at CoD online does that make me the greatest SSF4 player ever?
---
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
2 years ago#28
RPG_Apostle posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
GooBacksBack posted...

Nope there is much worse

I disagree.

Now shut up.

If you have a difference in opinion, that's fine. But please don't resort to flaming while you're on this board. I see that you already had problems with the mods once, and that's probably because you broke the rules. Again, refrain from flaming, jackass.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
2 years ago#29
I play both of those online :x I also play BF3 online, TF2 online, various other street fighters, Blaz blue, various king of fighters, Virtua Fighter, Battlefield 1942 online. I play many, many, many things online.
---
PSN: OtimusPSN // XBOX Live: Otimus // Steam: mightypotatojones
Now playing: Tribes Ascend (PC)
2 years ago#30
IIICE_COLD posted...
For example:

I'll be the first to admit that I am not a World Class fighting game player... I'm able to get to a pretty decent level, but the biggest problem I've run into is simply problems with registration input and comfortability. In other words, I can't seem to find a HIGH FUNCTIONING and comfortable controller for the Xbox 360 that lets you play fighting games at a high level. I could probably switch from more widely known controllers to a stick or other type of controller, but I just haven't had the time to invest in something like that --- with one of the KEY reasons being that I've heard from high level players the stick has a very tense learning curve.

It's certainly a learning curve that I could completely annihilate and CONQUER, eventually moving on to defeat Tom Brady, Perfect Legend or Justing Wong (if I feel like it). But until then --- these individuals will remain instructors and/or guides for people like me.

On Gears of War 2, however, I am World Class. And that simply means of the highest caliber on the planet, meaning there isn't another individual who I can't successfully compete against.

It's really not that bad. I've never used a stick until last year, and I picked it up pretty quickly. I'm hardly elite at fighting games, but now unless it's something like MK where you don't have to use QCs, I refuse to use a controller.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. People who play COD online play because they are bad at SSF4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived