This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pick your favorite fighting game character for a new game and choose the genre

#1mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/18/2013 11:01:58 AM
Sektor-MK

Genre-FPS a la metroid prime series with a darker tone and more brutal combat. Will include first person fighting as well as shooting.
---
I love video games : )
#2IIICE_COLDPosted 2/18/2013 11:05:15 AM
Probably a DC versus Marvel game designed and created by Ed Boon and his staff.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#3SigmaLongshotPosted 2/18/2013 11:21:06 AM
Cooking Mama: At Home with Yoshimitsu.

Use your Plasma blade to finely dice an onion, then gore yourself through the abdomen.

EVEN BETTA THAN MAMA!!
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#4IIICE_COLDPosted 2/18/2013 11:23:13 AM
Great interpretations of the Marvel universes characters versus the style of Ed Boon's Injustice DC characters sound ridiculously good. Or we can always just have the Street Fighter vs MK game that I've been waiting for since....

5th grade? (I have friends to corroborate this, too)
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#5mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 11:27:34 AM
IIICE_COLD posted...
Great interpretations of the Marvel universes characters versus the style of Ed Boon's Injustice DC characters sound ridiculously good. Or we can always just have the Street Fighter vs MK game that I've been waiting for since....

5th grade? (I have friends to corroborate this, too)

If I remember correctly ed boon mentioned his desire to collaborate with capcom to make such a game. It was a few months back when everyone was talking about sf x tekken.
---
I love video games : )
#6King_AkeelaPosted 2/18/2013 12:16:54 PM
Joe Higashi-King of fighters

Dynasty warriors style action game. I would love to unleash a world of hurt on thousands of dudes with the mighty joe.
---
Gamertag:Kreator82
#7PsychoDrama1Posted 2/18/2013 12:45:25 PM
Jedah - Darkstalkers

Brutal action game like Bayonetta where you attack humans/demons with your scythe and steal their souls. All leading up to the awakening of the Fetus of God which destroys the world.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals