This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what upcoming xbla game are you excited for?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. what upcoming xbla game are you excited for?
2 years ago#11
Perfect Light posted...
State of Decay looks awesome. Pretty much it right now.

---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
2 years ago#12
Perfect Light posted...
State of Decay looks awesome. Pretty much it right now.
2 years ago#13
Crimson Dragon.
2 years ago#14
State of Decay
Already got the MPs ready
2 years ago#15
Picked up a point card for Serious Sam DD:XXL which drops tomorrow. After that I don't even know what is coming out soon. I still got tons of games on xbla to catch up on regardless.
---
Can't you see, repetition was all you got.
2 years ago#16
Dont know if anyone has seen this video for State of Decay yet but it was posted a few days ago. Some stuff I havent seen before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISOPI5ALtjY
2 years ago#17
dan77733 posted...
Dont know if anyone has seen this video for State of Decay yet but it was posted a few days ago. Some stuff I havent seen before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISOPI5ALtjY
From 1:15 on is new footage to me. Thanks for posting.
---
"Master Cylinder!" - Xander Crews
2 years ago#18
You're welcome. I actually forgot about State of Decay until seeing it posted here. That's how I found that video I posted and remembered it. The first half of that video says "beta" and the second half says "alpha" so I figured there was a good chance that it hasnt been seen yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. what upcoming xbla game are you excited for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived