This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The recent AvP game's marine campaign is better then the entire Aliens CM game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. The recent AvP game's marine campaign is better then the entire Aliens CM game.

User Info: Big Fan

Big Fan
3 years ago#11
CalistoCoon posted...
Big Fan posted...
They both have a huge feel of clunkiness to the whole thing, but I felt CMs was just a bit less. There was a lot more open areas in AvP which kinda bothered me as well.
I really think overall though I felt more immersed into the Alien universe with CM.
Not saying AvP was bad, I did enjoy it. Just liked the new one a tad more

I did enjoy having to actually hold up my motion tracker in CM. I was mad the whole time I played that game, not because it was bad, which it was, but because there was clearly a better game somewhere in there.

It just needed more of those tense horror moments that I loved about the Alien franchise.

This, so much. I don't think the game is as bad as everyone says. I enjoyed campaign and am in love with the multi, but playing through campaign I can feel that there's a good game in there. Hell a few tweaks to the AI would've made this campaign 10x better
GT: Code XxX
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/recitedsilence
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. The recent AvP game's marine campaign is better then the entire Aliens CM game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived