This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Out of these games, which one is the best value?

#21Halo_ForeverPosted 2/19/2013 3:17:01 AM
Bronxsta posted...
Red Faction seems like the best value, with the various modes, New Game +, and cheats. Are there any enemies with guns or only alien creatures? And do the environments ever open up to bigger more manueverable areas? (I know it's not open world, but the demo didnt have the most impressive location.)

There are gun adversaries as well. The areas don't become much more impressive save for a few stretches, but they remain serviceable enough throughout the game.

Never played a Bioshock game before, so no expections or anything like that for the sequel. I did hear that 2 has much better gameplay than the original

Much better is kind of an overstatement, it is worse in some ways to (e.g. scavenging food is nearly useless in Bioshock 2)

Don't have a good hack-n-slash yet for 360. Though it would hard to choose between the Inferno's awesome level and creature design and Wolverine's gore and visual effects

In that case you should get Ninja Gaiden 2 or Bayonetta followed by DMC4 they are quite above the rest of the competition. Wolverine, Viking and Conan are quite decent as well.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#22anonymous46773Posted 2/19/2013 5:14:16 AM
Red Faction Armageddon probably.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.