This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

2 trilogy of games worth $60

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 2 trilogy of games worth $60
2 years ago#1
Mass Effect & Gears of War trilogies both for $60 worth the price? - Results (20 votes)
hell yeah!!! Move yo bum azz & buy it now!!!
65% (13 votes)
as good as it sounds, you can find the same games for cheap...somewhere
20% (4 votes)
just save your $60 for upcoming games
5% (1 votes)
get something else, trust me
10% (2 votes)
i'm not a fan of either game, sorry
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
saw someone selling this online for $60. it includes the ME trilogy, Gears triple pack & Gears 3. cerberus codes & online for ME3 isn't redeemed yet so i guess that's a plus.

for an asking orice of $60, is it a steal? Or let it slide? I'm a fan of both series so it's probably a no brainer for me (although i admit, the sole reason i might get it is for collection's sake). If you were in my shoes would you take the plunge & grab the opportunity to buy both trilogy of excellent games for $60?
---
GT & PSN: zaiwen3
2 years ago#2
I dont like either seriers but thats 10$ a game. And almost every game is worth 10$
---
"this fit like clothes made outta wasp"
GT-K3lnk3ll
2 years ago#3
If I hadn't already played the games, then yes I would definitely buy that.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 2 trilogy of games worth $60

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived