This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone from the UK know of anywhere that sells DA:Origins Ultimate Edition?

#1memphis12Posted 2/19/2013 3:07:56 AM
It's a long shot, but though I'd ask. One of my favourite games, completed it on a different account, so want to play again. I'm currently playing Baldurs Gate on iPad and kept making me think of this.

Anyway, I've looked at; Game, Shopto.net, Amazon, Zavvi, Play.com.... It's not on live either. If anyone know where I can buy this new I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#2NoSequelForYouPosted 2/19/2013 3:32:06 AM
I just checked another store called SimplyGames.com and they also seem to be sold out. In fact after using google to search for "Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition Xbox 360 UK" a ton of websites came up which are also out of stock. I would suggest Ebay.

Just out of curiosity do you still own Dragon Age after you completed it on the previous account, or did you trade it off?
#3memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:38:13 AM
NoSequelForYou posted...
I just checked another store called SimplyGames.com and they also seem to be sold out. In fact after using google to search for "Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition Xbox 360 UK" a ton of websites came up which are also out of stock. I would suggest Ebay.

Just out of curiosity do you still own Dragon Age after you completed it on the previous account, or did you trade it off?

I can't say what happened as I'll get modded, but I lost about 20k gamerscore because I seen the bad ways of the ocean.

So, nope don't have unfortunately. I was weighing up buying it all from Live, but it looks pricey. Game had it for under £20 but it was "out of stock"

Thanks for trying to help though.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#4HughJorgennPosted 2/19/2013 3:50:32 AM
You can probably still find a vanilla version for next to nothing and that should help offset the dlc costs. Whenever I buy dlc for older games it goes on special the next week.
#5NoSequelForYouPosted 2/19/2013 3:55:36 AM
HughJorgenn posted...
You can probably still find a vanilla version for next to nothing and that should help offset the dlc costs. Whenever I buy dlc for older games it goes on special the next week.

This would probably be the best idea. I even tried browsing their official website and EAgames.com but could only find the PC version for download. This version of the game seems to be extremely rare on the console.
#6johnny_boy84Posted 2/19/2013 3:58:05 AM(edited)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1311&_nkw=dragon+age+origins+ultimate+edition&_sacat=0&_from=R40

20 at buy it now price. Third down.
---
Support your local Poet
#7HeLeehamPosted 2/19/2013 4:03:31 AM
You can get it from CEX. Either check the list on the right to see if they have it in your city or order it online and pay the postage.

http://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5030930096823
#8memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 4:11:12 AM
Thanks so much for all help, and ideas.

I was worried buying it second hand would maybe mean the extra DLC etc might have codes that have been used.

http://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5030930096823 it is £18 .. So this will be new? Or second hand? Is this site trustworthy?

Thanks again.
---
#9NoSequelForYouPosted 2/19/2013 4:20:37 AM
We have a newly opened CeX store, It is basically an exchange store where you trade items in for cash. Most the stuff in there will be sold on as second hand. As for the game DLC, it comes on a disk instead of a code As long as the person selling the item has removed it from their hard-drive I would imagine it should work.

I just checked my copy when I suggested Ebay to make sure it came on disk and not as codes.
#10HeLeehamPosted 2/19/2013 4:30:53 AM
I've never ordered from CEX website but I've purchased many games in store. Only once the game was very scratched and didn't work. The best thing to do is install the game straight away. If it fails to install then return it.