This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Price evaluation for my xbox and games

#1GunsSlashRosesPosted 2/19/2013 6:50:59 AM
I'm thinking of doing the unthinkable....selling my Xbox. The Xbox is the old style (with HDMi slot), works fine, doesn't sound like a freight train when playing and has a 20GB HDD. The games I have are all very well looked after and they are:

Assassin's Creed 3
Batman: Arkham City
Binary Domain
Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3
Max Payne 3
Borderlands 2
Far Cry 3 w/ survival guide and bobble head
Hitman Absolution and Blood Money
Omerta: City of Gangsters

Comes with the power cable and VGA cable (with the 2 way split for HD) and 1 wired controller.

How much do you guys think this would be worth?
---
GT: Soulstrike96 Feel free to add me.
#2GorillaOnRoofPosted 2/19/2013 6:54:19 AM
The power cable alone should fetch you at least $150
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#3SunDevil77Posted 2/19/2013 6:55:25 AM
About $150-175 at most.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#4jorgestevensonPosted 2/19/2013 9:52:32 AM
GunsSlashRoses posted...
I'm thinking of doing the unthinkable....selling my Xbox. The Xbox is the old style (with HDMi slot), works fine, doesn't sound like a freight train when playing and has a 20GB HDD. The games I have are all very well looked after and they are:

Assassin's Creed 3
Batman: Arkham City
Binary Domain
Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3
Max Payne 3
Borderlands 2
Far Cry 3 w/ survival guide and bobble head
Hitman Absolution and Blood Money
Omerta: City of Gangsters

Comes with the power cable and VGA cable (with the 2 way split for HD) and 1 wired controller.

How much do you guys think this would be worth?

Your best bet is probably selling it to friends-of-friends rather than selling this on the open market. Sometimes people in your network are too lazy to check what these things are actually trading for on sites like eBay, or they just appreciate somebody giving all this stuff to them at once. If I made my own personal evaluation -

Console - $75
Assassin's Creed 3 - $20
Batman: Arkham City - $10
Binary Domain - $5
Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 - $20
Max Payne 3 - $10
Borderlands 2 - $25
Far Cry 3 w/ survival guide and bobble head - $35
Hitman Absolution and Blood Money - $25
Omerta: City of Gangsters - $25

All told you can probably get about $250, but you have to act quickly because games lose a lot of value during their first 6 months and about half the games on your list are fairly new. If you're selling it piece by piece I would get rid of the newer games first, then the console, and then the old games like ME1 & 2 and Blood Money as they really aren't going to drop in price in the foreseeable future.
#5Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 2/19/2013 9:55:11 AM
If everything is in good condition Gamestop is giving 50% above store credit for a few weeks. Not trying to turn this into a "Gamestop sucks etc etc etc" argument but its a great option for fast credit if you were to put the money toward another system.
---
Dear Rockstar: Please make a new "The Warriors". Thanks, peace.
#6GunsSlashRoses(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:56:39 AM
GorillaOnRoof posted...
The power cable alone should fetch you at least $150

Your sarcasm has been noted sir.

Thanks for the response guys. I'll definitely be taking your advice jorge.
---
GT: Soulstrike96 Feel free to add me.