This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft doesn't need to release another Xbox for 2-4 more years...

#1SolnotPosted 2/19/2013 7:45:12 AM
The Xbox 360 is still the best and most popular system out there for online multiplayer and first person shooters, and even the newest games aren't really pushing the limits on what the system is capable of. The 360 is still going strong in sales and will continue to have a long life ahead of it as long as developers like Activision keep releasing amazing COD games for it. So there's really no point in releasing a new more expensive system when there is still support for the current systems.
#2GorillaOnRoofPosted 2/19/2013 7:46:20 AM
I'll let em know. Thanks.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#3SunDevil77Posted 2/19/2013 7:48:37 AM
I don't think you know anything about...anything, solnot.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 2/19/2013 7:49:40 AM
It's not like this is Microsoft's paper route.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#5AWarAmp84Posted 2/19/2013 7:49:54 AM
Amazing COD games? hahaha! 1/10.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#6Hucast9Posted 2/19/2013 7:52:27 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...

They're making some damn good money from Xbox.They've been doing so for years. There's ads on the dashboard, Xbox Live subscription, and let's not forget that most of us have bought 5 or 6 controllers by now.
#7rusty12000Posted 2/19/2013 7:56:28 AM
Yes they do, 360 is actually pretty weak in todays standards, i mean 500mb of ram.... come on. It currently is dragging down what developers can do with their games, which is a shame because only some developers actually use the full capabilities of PC's because they have to downgrade so much for the consoles..
---
http://openmedia.ca/meter -- Put a stop to Big internet companies trying to put a cap on bandwidth in Canada!!!!
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 2/19/2013 7:58:55 AM
Hucast9 posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...

They're making some damn good money from Xbox.They've been doing so for years. There's ads on the dashboard, Xbox Live subscription, and let's not forget that most of us have bought 5 or 6 controllers by now.

That's what I'm saying. It's not just something they roll over and do when they need more money.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#9nothingbeastPosted 2/19/2013 8:13:36 AM
Well, TC, there's an easy fix for this.

Don't buy the new system for 2-4 years.

Enjoy!
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#10Warm_TapePosted 2/19/2013 8:14:51 AM
Hucast9 posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...

They're making some damn good money from Xbox.They've been doing so for years. There's ads on the dashboard, Xbox Live subscription, and let's not forget that most of us have bought 5 or 6 consoles by now.

fix'd
---
Trust me, when it comes to sticking things up my butt, I know what I'm talking about. - synth_real