This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft doesn't need to release another Xbox for 2-4 more years...

#11TrugamerPosted 2/19/2013 8:27:59 AM
Translation = I have low standards a yearly COD release is the ONLY game I need
#12AmazingDanyPosted 2/19/2013 8:30:36 AM
rusty12000 posted...
Yes they do, 360 is actually pretty weak in todays standards, i mean 500mb of ram.... come on. It currently is dragging down what developers can do with their games, which is a shame because only some developers actually use the full capabilities of PC's because they have to downgrade so much for the consoles..

What will be the benefits of having more RAM in the next gen?
#13MRL3G3NDPosted 2/19/2013 8:58:26 AM
lmao at this topic

When the new screenshots of next gen gaming release these threads will cease to exist.

I think these people are:

1. Late casual adopters of the 360, because people who've had it since launch, or even had the original know it's time for bigger newer possibilities in gaming. I mean JEEZ how many unreal powered cookie cutter games can you still stay interested in?
2. Cheap asses...they're going to have a world war 13 trying to justify this purchase to their wives/moms. Maybe they were waiting for a price drop in the 360, finally bought it with 2 years left on the clock, and still see mega value in it.
3. Casual COD junky...whos imagination is limited, and is very easily entertained by repetition...A simple reskin of the last installment is NEW enough for years to come

I've got great news for you...they will not stop production of the 360 once the 720 arrives. They stopped support for the OG so quickly because they wanted to pour all of their resources into the more capable 360 at the time...

The playstation 2 outsold the ps3 for a couple of years, and they supported that.

When the 360 released they had multiple versions of games. They had madden 05 for the OG and 360...so don't worry..they have people getting paid big bucks to figure this out...no way are they going to make the same mistakes or lose out on any money.
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q