This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is Dead Space?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How is Dead Space?
3 years ago#1
I'm thinking about going into the series, and I was wondering which one of the entries is best and if there are any that should be passed. If I do pass any, would I miss out on the story quite a bit? Thanks
3 years ago#2
all 3 are the best IMO but its best to start from 1 2 3.
3 years ago#3
There are 3. 4 is you count ignition which is a go between of one and two. Only played demo of 3 but liked it. One was very well done. 2 was good, and I say good because the mp was meh. 3 has co op story mode.
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
The R in my tag is apparently invisible in COD to everyone.
3 years ago#4
I hate horror games but I loved Dead Space. Start with 1, it was better than 2 and the story won't make sense otherwise.
3 years ago#5
It's definitely a great series. I would recommend going in order, because you can unlock stuff by playing the previous game in the series.
Gamertag: FirelanderX
3 years ago#6
Deadspace one was a chore for me to finish...something kept pushing me on to complete it idk. It wasn't scary to I wasn't in line for deadspace 2

I recently got interested in DS3 because of the co-op...but idk
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
3 years ago#7
DS1 is excellent, but they get progressively worse. DS2 at least manages to retain the atmosphere of the first one. DS3 was a disaster.
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton
3 years ago#8
geez I'm looking around and DS1 on disc isn't cheap for an old game. On-demand is actually the cheapest place for 15$ but no disc...
3 years ago#9
3 years ago#10
I love it & think its awesome...
But like previous posters have mentioned, if you do get the series, start in order. The story will make more sense that way.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How is Dead Space?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived