This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weekly XBL Deals/Sales and Releases (2/19/13)

#21Just_The_TipPosted 2/19/2013 4:21:20 PM
AbstraktProfSC2 posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...
Just_The_Tip posted...
Very disappointed I can't get Dragonborn 1/2 off. Another *****y sale. Somebody needs to eat a **** for this!!!

That's a little harsh isn't it... Dragonborn DLC hasn't been out that long. Idk why anyone would expect it to be on sale this soon, especially half off.

it was half off during last weeks sale

Wait, it was? Where the hell was I? I guess I'm the one that needs to eat a **** then. :-(

Maybe I'll get the Rage DLC. That was a fun, pretty mindless game I wouldnt mind coming back too.
---
Bernard, don't be a tuna head
#22knives outPosted 2/19/2013 5:01:58 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Just_The_Tip posted...
Very disappointed I can't get Dragonborn 1/2 off. Another *****y sale. Somebody needs to eat a **** for this!!!

That's a little harsh isn't it... Dragonborn DLC hasn't been out that long. Idk why anyone would expect it to be on sale this soon, especially half off.

no one expected it until larry told us it was gonna be on sale. i wonder how many folks bought points in anticipation. i did. now they have my dollars and i have their itchy & scratchy money.
---
Remember.... violence is NEVER the answer. Sometimes, though, it's the question... and the answer is "Yes".
#23SlimeSwayzePosted 2/19/2013 5:28:02 PM
Just_The_Tip posted...
AbstraktProfSC2 posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...
Just_The_Tip posted...

it was half off during last weeks sale

Wait, it was? Where the hell was I? I guess I'm the one that needs to eat a **** then. :-(

Maybe I'll get the Rage DLC. That was a fun, pretty mindless game I wouldnt mind coming back too.

Dragonborn was not half off last week, unless you own a ps3.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#24SilentBPosted 2/19/2013 5:38:38 PM
knives out posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...
Just_The_Tip posted...

no one expected it until larry told us it was gonna be on sale. i wonder how many folks bought points in anticipation. i did. now they have my dollars and i have their itchy & scratchy money.

I bought points as well for Dragonborn.
---
"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view."
#25Just_The_TipPosted 2/19/2013 5:39:56 PM
Thankfully I didn't buy points. I did have a few hundred free ones from Bing I was going to apply though.
---
Bernard, don't be a tuna head
#26Perfect LightPosted 2/19/2013 5:45:15 PM
How do you do the scratch and match thing? I was going to buy Trine 2 soon, anyway, might as well grab it for half off.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#27DuwstaiPosted 2/19/2013 8:24:59 PM
Wheres the mass effect 3 dlc sales?
---
balls
#28Super CreaturesPosted 2/19/2013 9:12:24 PM
Perfect Light posted...
How do you do the scratch and match thing? I was going to buy Trine 2 soon, anyway, might as well grab it for half off.

Sales and Specials+ app, may only be available in the US and UK.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#29GorillaOnRoofPosted 2/19/2013 9:22:02 PM
headwounds13 posted...
The Two worlds II expansion - Pirates of The Flying Fortress has been reduced from 2400msp to 400

Thanks, what's that like 25 dollars off?

Thanks, guys. This thread became useful thanks to the two of you. I realize that Gamefaqs has hit dark times, when a simple XBL Deal/Sale thread fails to include all of the deals that I may have been interested in, as a consumer.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.