This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your gaming life???

#1TrueFinalePosted 2/19/2013 6:48:36 PM
I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad that I'm starting to lose interest in gaming, now that I've experienced near a month of very active social life. A lot of games that I use to play or be into just feel like a bore...I still game though but only play the games I really enjoy a lot, any game short of outstanding when I play it or constantly annoying small flaws I just don't put with any more.

Is there anybody here in the same boat or had came across this kind of mentality change?
---
My playmate #1 of 2: Stormena, multitasking skill P55 4GB RAM, Beauty HIS Radeon 7870 IceQ 2GB, Fitness Corsair 800W. Physique CM Storm Scout.
GT: XTrueFinale
#2GGearXPosted 2/19/2013 6:51:27 PM
Does this happen even If you are playing good games?
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#3Limp_sugarPosted 2/19/2013 6:59:48 PM
If you're letting the small stuff ruin you're experience I say walk away for a while. No game is perfect even if it gets a 10. It's important to have some balance in life.
---
Support your developer. Buy new.
#4GGearXPosted 2/19/2013 7:04:48 PM
Limp_sugar posted...
If you're letting the small stuff ruin you're experience I say walk away for a while. No game is perfect even if it gets a 10. It's important to have some balance in life.

You sure about that? I've never felt the way TC felt and I've spent weeks playing games 6-9 hours a day. I'm guessing it's the types of games being played that's the problem. Play bad games = get bad experiences with games that turn you off for a while.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#5Res5Posted 2/19/2013 7:12:59 PM
I find my social life and career gets in the way of my gaming time. I don't regret what I do for a living but at the same time I've never bonded with anything as much as I have gaming. A lot of people seem to be having a falling out with gaming but I find myself appreciating gaming more than ever.
---
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D