This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I there any status that tell us what % of ps3/xbox360 owners have their consoles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I there any status that tell us what % of ps3/xbox360 owners have their consoles

User Info: NakedSnake1986

NakedSnake1986
3 years ago#1
online? Either connected but no online play or just don't even have the console setup to online (which is stupid now that a least the 360 has wifi built in)
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile

User Info: combatcm1

combatcm1
3 years ago#2
I'm gonna rough estimate 90%

User Info: Perfect Light

Perfect Light
3 years ago#3
combatcm1 posted...
I'm gonna rough estimate 90%

That is WAY over. Last I heard it wasn't even half, though I'm sure that is slightly higher now. I highly doubt it's THAT much higher.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds

User Info: liam_000

liam_000
3 years ago#4
Read somewhere that out of the 70m 360s sold, 40m were online. Would source but i cant remember where i read it.
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.

User Info: rusty12000

rusty12000
3 years ago#5
i still have an old school Xbox, I only plug in the internet when i am using it.
http://openmedia.ca/meter -- Put a stop to Big internet companies trying to put a cap on bandwidth in Canada!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I there any status that tell us what % of ps3/xbox360 owners have their consoles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived