This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fox News Freaking out over Assassin's Creed III.

#121WinternovaPosted 2/22/2013 9:48:27 AM
MUD VIPER posted...
They try to force people to accept all other religions accept Christianity

They try to force people to accept all other religions AND accept Christianity? ;-)

MUD VIPER posted...
You can hate fox news because its the hip thing and all your friends are doing it but at the end of the day they have the highest rated news shows of any network which drives liberals crazy.

Argumentum ad populum.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#122rockyoumonkeysPosted 2/22/2013 8:11:59 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
crucial posted...
1.can not kill a baby,50 millon abortions since 1970 is the reason I can not vote lib bro,hell is a very big place.

1. There is no such thing as hell.

2. If the baby cannot live on its own outside of the mother, blame nature, not the mother, who, like each of us, has every right to control every aspect of her own body. Equating removing a fetus to murder is as insane as saying everyone who has ever eaten a chicken sandwich or a hamburger is a murderer as well. (Take that, Morrissey! :D)

Strictly speaking, the "baby" is little more than a parasite for like half of a pregnancy. Like a tapeworm.

Where are all the tapeworm-rights activists? Don't tapeworms have a right to life?!?
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton
#123aarondarkkPosted 2/22/2013 8:26:38 PM
This is the reason I don't like Fox news, they got to play a much cooler version of Mass Effect than me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKzF173GqTU

Also if they'll lie about a fluff piece what else do you think they'll lie about?
---
http://aarondarkk.deviantart.com
#124lastrockerPosted 2/22/2013 11:09:00 PM
what about the studies that have shown that Fox viewers are the least informed on facts when it comes to current events? anyone can easily google these in an instant.

their wikipedia article lists some of the controversies of the channel. cnn and msnbc have their own controversies, but i don't think they are equal to the overt malicious manipulation fox seems to carry out. i personally can't stand to watch any of it, but i think i'm being quite fair & balanced by saying fox is head & shoulders above the competition when it comes to distortion.
#125Banana_ManaPosted 2/23/2013 3:05:07 AM
This topic still going, huh?

And not a lick off topic either.

I have a question for y'all...

What videogames you gon' be playing this weekend?
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#126The_Pope_MobilePosted 2/23/2013 6:35:35 AM
Hey now guys don't make fun of the fox news defender. It's not nice to make fun of those with lower brain functions than a normal human. But seriously guy, if you think fox news is "fair and balanced" you're more blind than one of those cave fish with no eyes.
---
http://vimeo.com/10270367 Epic new covenant vehicle
#127harrisonosirrahPosted 2/23/2013 9:57:26 AM
shawnmck posted...
Winternova posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Piers Morgan is the biggest scumbag of them all, remember his background, the same newspaper that hacked into people's cellphones invading their privacy.

That newspaper (News of the World) was published by News International, which is owned by NewsCorp, which is the parent company of Fox News.

Fox News - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. You must be cautious.

Being the big Liberal that you are, I expect you to hate FOX News, because they are the only News organization to actually question Democrat politicians, which you Libs can't stand or tolerate to have your views or policies questioned. You want total capitulation, which is why you never complain about CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, etc...because they are all in your back pocket and are propagandists...whatever the Democrats say gets reported as fact. Yet when a Republican says anything, they have to go to the nearest Democrat to get their opinion so as to find out how to report it.
You guys are so morally & intellectually bankrupt that its very sad..
And you hate and spread lies and misinformation to cover your lack of integrity.

FOX news is always the enemy to you libs, because they don't cow-tow to the Democrats.
But they are far more fair & balanced, because they constantly have Democrats on to argue their side of any story.
All the other news organizations have on nothing but Democrats, or Democrats disguised as Republicans. Their bias is so apparent to anyone willing to compare them.

They bring on Democrats just to interrupt and shout over them. Never to actually listen to their opinion. Just go move to your Citadel and leave the sane people alone.
#128axelfooley2k5Posted 2/23/2013 10:05:25 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
as far as i am concerned

fox news is full of top shelf scumbags

hannity?
o'reilly?
oh and that pathetic excuse for a daytime talk show FOX & FRIENDS......
those people on that show look like the most un-interesting low iq people on earth

sorry i had to........i just hate that channel sooooooo bad

this

derp!!!
---
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, mannn
#129TheBlueStigPosted 2/23/2013 10:06:03 AM
harrisonosirrah posted...
They bring on Democrats just to interrupt and shout over them. Never to actually listen to their opinion. Just go move to your Citadel and leave the sane people alone.

Maybe you should watch some CNN interviews where they bring on ANYONE with an opinion/stance they don't like, especially the Piers Morgan interviews, that massive arrogant ass needs a beatdown for the way he treats people.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#130lunchEATSyouPosted 2/23/2013 10:09:57 AM
TheBlueStig posted...

Maybe you should watch some CNN interviews where they bring on ANYONE with an opinion/stance they don't like, especially the Piers Morgan interviews, that massive arrogant ass needs a beatdown for the way he treats people.

Nobody like Piers Morgan. Not Democrats, Republicans, or anybody in between.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog