This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Holy S***! RE6 is really that bad!

#1Agony79Posted 2/20/2013 8:55:27 PM
I just took advantage of buying RE6 at recently dropped price of $20. Man I felt like I was robbed of my $20 after playing in couple of hours. I absolutely love RE, RE2, RE3, RECV, & RE4, but not really a big fan of RE5. RE6 have way too much action going on in the game lacking any explorations & horror atmosphere that previous games had, except RE5. Capcom have officially killed Resident Evil series with that trainwreck of a game. I am going to trade this game in for something else tomorrow once I get out of my work after wasting my $20 on this today.
---
I own the mods!
#2oasisbeyondPosted 2/20/2013 8:58:21 PM
It's so bad Sony showed it in their PS4 Conference... Fail.
#3SunDevil77Posted 2/20/2013 8:58:42 PM
It's not that bad.
$20 is a damn good price for the game. It provides about 25 hours of content in just the campaigns, and the co op is fun. Leon's campaign is pretty decent, I wish they would have just gone with that for a full length game.

Mercenaries is great, too.

Definitely could and should have been much better, though.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#4Dark_SpiretPosted 2/20/2013 8:59:49 PM
once again another person who feels its a bad game because its not what you wanted. Yeah, its a **** RE game, doesnt mean it cant still be a decent game on its own.
#5nath999Posted 2/20/2013 9:01:26 PM
It wouldn't of been that bad if it didn't have terrible pacing issues and random QTE combined with set pieces.

Those things completely destroyed it.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#6Agony79(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 4:20:57 AM
Dark_Spiret posted...
once again another person who feels its a bad game because its not what you wanted. Yeah, its a **** RE game, doesnt mean it cant still be a decent game on its own.

It's still not a decent game on its own. If I wanted to play some 3rd person shooter action games, then I would play either Gears Of Wars series or Binary Domain which both are much better than RE6.
---
I own the mods!
#7Rome218Posted 2/21/2013 4:26:58 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
It's not that bad.
$20 is a damn good price for the game. It provides about 25 hours of content in just the campaigns, and the co op is fun. Leon's campaign is pretty decent, I wish they would have just gone with that for a full length game.

Mercenaries is great, too.

Definitely could and should have been much better, though.

That summarizes how I feel. I never played the game single player, I highly recommend to you, TC, make a friend and check out co-op.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#8Rome218Posted 2/21/2013 4:29:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9RPG_ApostlePosted 2/21/2013 4:37:03 AM
^ Someone's pissy.
---
Then mark him if he violates the rules and shut up. Baseman, GameFAQs Moderator
#10Agony79(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 4:45:12 AM
Rome218 posted...
Agony79 posted...
Dark_Spiret posted...

It's still not a decent game on its own. If I wanted to play some 3rd person shooter action games, then I would play either Gears Of Wars series or Binary Domain which both are much better than RE6.

The game is only 20 dollars, you're just being an jack ass now. If you're a teenager who gets an allowance from your parents, then fine, whatever.

If you are an adult and you are seriously *****ing about a 20 dollar game that you did not truly experience because you only played it single player, then piss off.

Then you must be a spoiled rotten 12yrs old with money from mommy and daddy raining down upon you. $20 have a value to me because I have bills to pay like mortgage, car loans, health insurance, $98,000 college tuition bill for my master degree in civil engineering, and etc. You probably don't know what are bills.
---
I own the mods!