This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Holy S***! RE6 is really that bad!

#61LunarKnightsPosted 2/22/2013 2:08:41 AM
honestly I think it's way better than 5 and I wished the whole campaign was like Leon's too.
---
Gamer Tag: LionheartFLCL
3DS: 2621-3481-6230
#62LunarKnightsPosted 2/22/2013 2:11:48 AM
NYEM posted...
It's a 2/10. Now, if you haven't played it, pick it up on the cheap and with these low expectations play it like I did for the first time last week and shake your head in confusion throughout your play sessions wondering if you are playing the same game everyone else is, because its actually a decent game.

Sheesh, people act like that game is an unplayable mess, which is most definitely not the case. I can see the "hey who put their Call of Duty in my Resident Evil?!" comments, but its a fun game regardless of whether it reminds you of RE or Call of Duty.

Wow same here! I picked it up last week when it was on sale on Amazon. I'm actually enjoying this game alot than I expected.
---
Gamer Tag: LionheartFLCL
3DS: 2621-3481-6230
#63anonymous4everPosted 2/22/2013 2:12:53 AM(edited)
Agony79 posted...
I just took advantage of buying RE6 at recently dropped price of $20. Man I felt like I was robbed of my $20 after playing in couple of hours. I absolutely love RE, RE2, RE3, RECV, & RE4, but not really a big fan of RE5. RE6 have way too much action going on in the game lacking any explorations & horror atmosphere that previous games had, except RE5. Capcom have officially killed Resident Evil series with that trainwreck of a game. I am going to trade this game in for something else tomorrow once I get out of my work after wasting my $20 on this today.

You are using an excessive amount of enthusiasm in an attempt to describe your disdain of RE6. For this reason alone I feel you are trolling. The game isn't nearly as bad as you say it is. I enjoyed it, and several other friends and relatives I loaned the game to also enjoyed it.

Face it, the tank like controls of the old RE games are a distant memory. Get used to Capcom's new vision for Resident Evil, or stop playing the games. Simple really.
#64CaIiber345Posted 2/22/2013 2:24:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#65LightgamerPosted 2/22/2013 2:45:56 AM
ITT: People take out loans.

Imbeciles.
---
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas
#66KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/22/2013 5:30:02 AM
Awful RE game, poor game in general.

One of the single biggest letdowns in over 20 years gaming for me, I'm a huge RE fan and this game was tragic.

I can't wait for Revelations to hit the consoles which will hopefully go some way to making up for this exceptionally poor game.
---
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - THE PLAYSTATION 4, FFvsXIII, GTAV, Lightning Returns
#67anonymous4everPosted 2/22/2013 5:52:00 PM
KOTRwhoops posted...
Awful RE game, poor game in general.

One of the single biggest letdowns in over 20 years gaming for me, I'm a huge RE fan and this game was tragic.

I can't wait for Revelations to hit the consoles which will hopefully go some way to making up for this exceptionally poor game.

Glad you are a part of the vocal, yet overall meaningless, minority.
#68ktownslayer16Posted 2/22/2013 6:53:26 PM
I agree with the TC. Such an awful game
---
**** the NHL
#69blackhrtPosted 2/22/2013 7:10:17 PM
"It could have been better"

I've read that line so many times for these recent games. Most of us can agree that we don't want to "have the patience of a saint" for areas of a game that we've seen done good before.

Don't cater to me in a commercial and articles about how a new game is incorporating all these immersive elements and learned lessons from earlier games to be a entertaining game only to be let down in so many instances! /endrant at devs

If WE say it could have been better, the developers didn't put enough effort in all the way through or tossed something in without refining it.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."