This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Maybe PSO 2 is gettin announced for next gen consoles?

#1SoincMetalPosted 2/20/2013 9:04:19 PM
Personally I've been waiting for this game. Played the hell out of PSO, then PSU. I liked PSU, i don't know what everyone's problem with it was. Anyway once this game gets localized It'll be my main game again, and from the looks of it the wait was worth it. Seeing how Diablo 3 is on PS4 and 3....... just thinking PSO started on consoles. Why not keep that goin with next gen? Hence vita port and not psp.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#2Hucast9Posted 2/20/2013 11:15:00 PM
The idiots in charge of PSO 2 have decided to ignore consoles so far. There has been absolutely no word on any console version. It would've been an instant buy for me, but it's on pc only so far. Next gen consoles will suposedly be easier to port games from pc, so if it does come to consoles it'll likely be on PS4 or Xbox 720.
#3SoincMetal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 10:54:10 AM
Here's hoping for a PS4/720 portcause if not, I was gonna build a PC anywayz. I can't be without PSO2.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#4Res5Posted 2/21/2013 11:59:59 AM
Pretty sure it's PC, Android and Vita so far but yeah, console would be good too. I thought the stuff I've seen of it looked a lot like Star Ocean 4 as far as graphics go so it's certainly possible.

I played too much PSO and was bugged to hell and back again by my brother to play it so I'm burnt out on it. PSO2 looks like an infinite improvement though and the online will undoubtedly be better because of the improvement of online communities.
---
Welcome....to the next best thing
http://highresgaming.blogspot.com