This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'd hate to be Microsoft right now.

#1KaiserLeoPosted 2/21/2013 5:03:40 AM
3DS needed its price to drop through the floor to move.

Vita released to a massive 'eh'

WiiU didn't fair that much better than the Vita, riding on Nintendo fanboys and kiddos.

PS4 was announced, given a spec sheet more or less and no one gave a damn.

I wouldn't expect the new XBox to fair much better.
---
I hate thongs, both kinds.
#2Curbdog51Posted 2/21/2013 5:08:35 AM
KaiserLeo posted...
3DS needed its price to drop through the floor to move.

Vita released to a massive 'eh'

WiiU didn't fair that much better than the Vita, riding on Nintendo fanboys and kiddos.

PS4 was announced, given a spec sheet more or less and no one gave a damn.

I wouldn't expect the new XBox to fair much better.

Now that was a cornball attempt.
---
GT : Curbdog
#3SomnambulisticPosted 2/21/2013 5:19:18 AM
Yeah man, I'd hate to be the last company to reveal its system when so far all of its competition has looked like total ass.
---
Would you like to know more?
#4GeistPosted 2/21/2013 5:22:45 AM
You sound depressed TC, like one of those hate everything emo kids.
---
Currently playing: Mass Effect 3
#5KaiserLeo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:27:32 AM
ElderPredator12 posted...
Yeah man, I'd hate to be the last company to reveal its system when so far all of its competition has looked like total ass.

Er, no. I'd be worried that I'd get the exact same reception. The Vita and 3DS are fine machines, as is, from what I can gather from a demo unit, is the WiiU. It's just that everyone is happy enough with what we have.
---
I hate thongs, both kinds.
#6SomnambulisticPosted 2/21/2013 5:30:20 AM
ElderPredator12 posted...

Er, no. I'd be worried that I'd get the exact same reception. The Vita and 3DS are fine machines, as is, from what I can gather from a demo unit, is the WiiU. It's just that everyone is happy enough with what we have.

From what's happened so far with reveals and presentations, and all of the rumors that have spread about, and how much s*** gamers have put up with this gen (or how much they like to believe they have, rather), nobody's going to have very high expectations for next gen. And if they do, their opinions are essentially void.
---
Would you like to know more?
#7MotiJrPosted 2/21/2013 6:31:41 AM
So TC hates everything and relies on overused generalisations? Nothing more than a sad 'kiddo' troll.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#8JKSonicPosted 2/21/2013 6:33:33 AM
I'm still sort of ticked off how Sony flat out lied... Didn't they say they were waiting for MS to reveal their console first? Or was that just a rumor or a quote taken out of context as so often happens? Just hate it when people flat-out lie...
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#9Banana_ManaPosted 2/21/2013 6:34:33 AM
JKSonic posted...
I'm still sort of ticked off how Sony flat out lied... Didn't they say they were waiting for MS to reveal their console first? Or was that just a rumor or a quote taken out of context as so often happens? Just hate it when people flat-out lie...

You hate it when people lie, but aren't sure if what you heard was a lie.

Is that correct?

If so, I hate it when people don't check facts before they b**** and moan.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#10JKSonicPosted 2/21/2013 6:37:18 AM
JKSonic posted...

You hate it when people lie, but aren't sure if what you heard was a lie.

Is that correct?

If so, I hate it when people don't check facts before they b**** and moan.

So I'm asking if it was a rumor or if it really happened in-context...and you hate me for being truthful and asking? Alright, *** much? Any "fact check" on the internet? Haha, that's a joke right...there's only a few places on the internet I'd 100% trust to fact check and I doubt any of them have info on a Sony employee lying.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."