This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody know when MS will fix the preorder codes for Metal Gear Rising?

#1Dev445Posted 2/21/2013 11:21:47 AM
The gamestop codes still don't work, I called and they said just keep checking back.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/21/2013 11:29:15 AM
I believe that would be gamestops deal, not Microsoft
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#3Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 7:44:35 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

Yeah it would seem that way, but Gamestop kept saying it was on MS end. Wondering if its just me or are other people affected cause mines still doesn't work.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#4SunDevil77Posted 2/21/2013 7:46:07 PM
Dev445 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Yeah it would seem that way, but Gamestop kept saying it was on MS end. Wondering if its just me or are other people affected cause mines still doesn't work.

Did you call GS or talk to an employee at a store?
'cause..I like gamestop overall, but there have been some braindead f***ing employees that have tried to BS me before. About Fire Emblem Awakening's problems, recently.
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#5vigorm0rtisPosted 2/21/2013 7:48:00 PM
Who's the publisher? Konami, I think? You may be able to resolve it through their support on their site. I've done that with EA for Bioware games before.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#6FlaidPosted 2/21/2013 9:09:47 PM
It's been fixed.

It was on Konami's end, btw.
---
Can Pokerus be transferred to other pokemon from breeding? -chris20102010
No, Pokerus is not an STD - montyalbo123
#7liquidblue4Posted 2/21/2013 10:03:56 PM
Yeah, the codes have worked for hours now
---
GT: Liquidbiue4