This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MS can beat PS4 power but they will never do because gaming is not their core!

#1the_real_onePosted 2/21/2013 4:30:49 PM
MS had a clear strategy since 2010 that their aim is to make a social hub and a mediocre gamine experience for the masses.

This was clear on all their software updates, all their communications, interviews and the massive expenses on Kinect 1 and yet to come Kinect2 which is more popular than the next box!

So why bother competing with Sony when gaming is not a necessity for Xbox!
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
#2DADDYISSUESPosted 2/21/2013 4:33:00 PM
Because Halo 4 earned more money in 2 months than all of Playstation business combined for the last 3 years.
---
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a41/iceageco/darth_hamlet.jpg
#3DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/21/2013 4:35:03 PM
They have completely shifted away from the "core gamer." Gaming experiences are just not engaging anymore because Kinect/socializing/COD is the "cool" thing.
---
Brace yourself, bandwagon Broncos fans are coming.
#4the_real_one(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 4:44:43 PM
DADDYISSUES posted...
Because Halo 4 earned more money in 2 months than all of Playstation business combined for the last 3 years.

Lol.

You know what is funny. Xbox360 is struggling at then last place yet they continue focusing on the wrong target audience, the worst part when they recruit people like to sell their funny claims.
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
#5DADDYISSUESPosted 2/21/2013 4:45:46 PM
Sorry, I meant 7 years.
---
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a41/iceageco/darth_hamlet.jpg
#6Dragon NexusPosted 2/21/2013 4:45:55 PM
You know what else is funny?
Trolls who thing people give a damn about what they have to say.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#7DieMyBridePosted 2/21/2013 4:50:53 PM
Due you realize Sony lost so much money for selling the console at a loss? Doesn't matter they sold more consoles.

I don't know why I bother sometimes.
---
XboxLive GT:JoeStillLife
#8the_real_one(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 4:54:57 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
You know what else is funny?
Trolls who thing people give a damn about what they have to say.

the_real_one is a man of facts and figures, go through all the previous interviews and you will understand better. I won't be surprised if next Xbox won't be mentioned in gamefaqs boards as their next machine will be more about social interaction rather than gaming experience.

Mark my word.
---
#9Dragon NexusPosted 2/21/2013 6:15:18 PM
the_real_one is a man of facts and figures. I shall now prove this with baseless speculation.

---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#10metroidman92Posted 2/21/2013 6:26:22 PM
the_real_one posted...
DADDYISSUES posted...

Lol.

You know what is funny. Xbox360 is struggling at then last place yet they continue focusing on the wrong target audience, the worst part when they recruit people like to sell their funny claims.

Struggling? Funny, I don't see MS in danger of going bankrupt any time soon. All 3 companies are doing great, financially. And who cares if they're in "last place" in some imaginary race? I gauge a system's worth based on how many good games I can enjoy it. I can tell you that the 360 has many more games available that I like than the Wii does. And I own both. I only use my Wii for Zelda and Metroid.
---
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!