This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tomb Raider GOTY for sure!!!

#21HambodiasPosted 2/21/2013 8:12:22 PM
I'm still takin' apps for potential Tomb Raider MP friends.

<---

Hambodias posted...
hopefully it will be great and live up to all my expectations which is kinda MGS3 meets Uncharted set in Tomb Raider universe with Tomb Raider puzzles.

but i do not think it will GOTY with games like The Last of Us, BioShock Infinite, and what more than likely will be GOTY; GTA5

but it definitely will be a contender.

It is tough. Tomb Raider is my most anticipated game, but The Last of Us and GTA5 are guaranteed to dominate my gaming time, too. And Bioshock is looking like something I'll pick up sooner rather than later.

Thankfully, in my living room the real winner is me.

yeah, most definitely. It's gonna be one hell of a bang that this gen is going out with. idk if im gonna play much of the online MP, but im betting there will be some co-op DLC so i'll add you maybe we can get a few rounds in
---
Dertbag Design
#22crucialPosted 2/21/2013 9:42:48 PM
Last of Us or GTA5 say's I dont think so!!!

Look's like a 3rd person Farcry ripoff,it look's like everything Tomb Raider should not be,I think it's going to be FOTY(fail of the year)
#23oasisbeyondPosted 2/21/2013 9:45:49 PM
Hope so TC... Been waiting since 1998 for a top notch TR game.
This reminds me of Re4 and what it did for games last gen.
Looks awesome AAA Quality, I hope I'm right. I know fools will bash it cuz it's a "Girl"
Well. Lara nearly 16 years later is still the most successful woman in games today...
Sexy, Smart, Adventurist... Deal with it!
Sorry Samus... The only game you spoke... People hated you.