This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats your GOTY so far?

#21HughJorgennPosted 2/21/2013 10:55:21 PM
Lol, no.
#22jaoman69Posted 2/21/2013 11:03:33 PM
GTA5 the only good game coming out this year
#23SwtorN00bPosted 2/21/2013 11:11:35 PM
Nothing has impressed me these last few months or years for that matter, The only game that truly impressed me and met my expectations was red dead redemption, and that was 3 years ago.

2012 has been disappointment after disapointment.

So for all that, My hopes are pretty slim. Though i am gushing at the witcher 3 though, CURSE YOU FOR ANNOUNCING IT!
#24teehee23Posted 2/21/2013 11:27:25 PM
jaoman69 posted...
GTA5 the only good game coming out this year

What will be different since all the other gta games that were pos?
I've heard the locales will be much bigger but what else?
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#25Rome218Posted 2/21/2013 11:43:22 PM(edited)
Dead Space 3, I am so addicted to it. About 64 hours put in so far.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#26Rome218Posted 2/21/2013 11:44:14 PM
flame030191 posted...
Look_A_Username posted...
Dead Space 3

but that's because that's the only new game I got this year lol, up next is Tomb Raider and I'm sure I'll like that more than DS3. But ultimately, gta 5 will be my goty when the time comes

Im sure i would probably enjoy DS3, but i cant justify $60 for it. I got DS2 for $30 a month after release on sale and it was worth that, so if i get lucky and find 3 on sale that cheap, ill buy it then. Otherwise ill wait a while till its cheaper

I believe DS3 is on sale at Gamestop for 40 dollars.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#27Rome218Posted 2/21/2013 11:46:31 PM
teehee23 posted...
Aliens: Colonial Marines.
The actual game play is mediocre and nothing more than a Doom-era shooter.
But the set pieces are near perfect versions of Hadley's Hope and there are so many nods to the Alien franchise with Easter eggs everywhere.

Most of the level designs were obviously a labor of love by the artists that assembled them and you feel like you're there in the film locations. Music and sound effects are great too.

Technically, it's a flawed game with some screen tearing (even during cut scenes) and both friendly and enemy A.I are braindead. These Xeno's couldn't take over a beauty salon.

But, again, the visual design and set pieces bring to life the environments of the Alien franchise like no other game previously on console or pc.

Supposedly the pc version is much better technically so I'll likely get that version too.

You know, I like how you're not afraid and just tell people what games you enjoy, regardless of how unpopular it is. You also do it in a positive way. You love RE6, more power to you. You're enjoying Aliens, great. Don't let the jerks get to you.
---
#28teehee23Posted 2/21/2013 11:57:21 PM
Rome218 posted...
teehee23 posted...
Aliens: Colonial Marines.
The actual game play is mediocre and nothing more than a Doom-era shooter.
But the set pieces are near perfect versions of Hadley's Hope and there are so many nods to the Alien franchise with Easter eggs everywhere.

Most of the level designs were obviously a labor of love by the artists that assembled them and you feel like you're there in the film locations. Music and sound effects are great too.

Technically, it's a flawed game with some screen tearing (even during cut scenes) and both friendly and enemy A.I are braindead. These Xeno's couldn't take over a beauty salon.

But, again, the visual design and set pieces bring to life the environments of the Alien franchise like no other game previously on console or pc.

Supposedly the pc version is much better technically so I'll likely get that version too.

You know, I like how you're not afraid and just tell people what games you enjoy, regardless of how unpopular it is. You also do it in a positive way. You love RE6, more power to you. You're enjoying Aliens, great. Don't let the jerks get to you.

I bought both the Collectors Edition and regular version of Aliens CM and the season pass and the strategy guide. Veronica giggled the giggle that she does as I ran my fingers through my hair and then we played 2 levels and ate sliced peaches.
So nice!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#29Rome218Posted 2/22/2013 12:03:17 AM
I don't know who Veronica is and I am getting a vibe you're a female. That's awesome since you like one of the best sci fi series ever. I saw you post on the aliens thread that you bought that stuff, and I was impressed.

With all the negativity of the game, you happily announced that you support the game.
---
#30weezergabePosted 2/22/2013 12:26:59 AM
Aliens!!