This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats your GOTY so far?

#31NevercomingdownPosted 2/22/2013 12:41:23 AM
MGR
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.
#32TentionPosted 2/22/2013 12:49:41 AM
MGR by a wide margin.
---
my game collection:
http://www.gamespot.com/users/Tention/games_table?mode=own
#33teehee23Posted 2/22/2013 12:53:00 AM
Rome218 posted...
I don't know who Veronica is and I am getting a vibe you're a female. That's awesome since you like one of the best sci fi series ever. I saw you post on the aliens thread that you bought that stuff, and I was impressed.

With all the negativity of the game, you happily announced that you support the game.

Male, but I watch a lot of chick-flicks.
And I'm moody.
Maybe I'm a lesbian in a man's body!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#34Gump_the_GreatPosted 2/22/2013 1:02:42 AM
Awakening. MGR is an insult to the greatness that is the metal gear franchise, and Dead Space 3 was a fun, but lesser version of Dead Space 2.

Beyond that, its pointless to judge GoTY right now, there have been almost no releases yet.
#35Offworlder1Posted 2/22/2013 1:07:33 AM
Aliens:Colonial Marines, been waiting for this game to finally come out for years, it really is for fans of "Aliens" though as the locations are from the film, the easter eggs, references, and some gags are things only a fan would really notice and apriciate. The MP in A:CM is also very fun making for some intense stand offs with two skilled teams who are high levels or just know what they are doing.

I'll admit I changed my pre order from standard to the CE late as I heard some bad things from early reviews but after watching the gameplay videos saw that the game was fine. Very happy to own my CE as the game is no RE:ORC which the bad feedback made it seem like, but its most likely people who never played the actual game, don't like the graphics not being "Halo 4 or Skyrim" level, or just want to jump on the bandwagon to hate the game.

The year has only just begun however with some very big games coming out in 2013, hopefully they will be worth the wait.

RE:ORC is the latest garbage game I have bought, its rare I buy a really terrible game but it left a lasting impression.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#36Rome218Posted 2/22/2013 1:15:08 AM
teehee23 posted...
Rome218 posted...
I don't know who Veronica is and I am getting a vibe you're a female. That's awesome since you like one of the best sci fi series ever. I saw you post on the aliens thread that you bought that stuff, and I was impressed.

With all the negativity of the game, you happily announced that you support the game.

Male, but I watch a lot of chick-flicks.
And I'm moody.
Maybe I'm a lesbian in a man's body!

lol. right on then. =)
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#37charlton3kPosted 2/22/2013 6:24:07 AM
Got almost all the new games so far this year and DmC is definitely at the top.
#38Gunvalkyrie2Posted 2/22/2013 6:29:30 AM
charlton3k posted...
Got almost all the new games so far this year and DmC is definitely at the top.

---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#39AWarAmp84Posted 2/22/2013 6:45:44 AM
So far it's XCOM:Enemy Unknown for me.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.