This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do all FPS gamers agree with my sig?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do all FPS gamers agree with my sig?

User Info: Ultimate_Nova_X

Ultimate_Nova_X
4 years ago#1
Topic.
We need an FPS where the US are the bad guys and China/Japan/Russia etc. are the good guys

User Info: HawkerHurricane

HawkerHurricane
4 years ago#2
No.
Political correctness is fascism with manners.

User Info: SwtorN00b

SwtorN00b
4 years ago#3
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...
Topic.

I am an american, And i approve of this sig. Just to see the debacle with FAUCS news.

User Info: FirelanderX

FirelanderX
4 years ago#4
Have you played Spec Ops The Line?
Gamertag: FirelanderX

Ultimate_Nova_X
4 years ago#5
FirelanderX posted...
Have you played Spec Ops The Line?

Yes a while back.
We need an FPS where the US are the bad guys and China/Japan/Russia etc. are the good guys

User Info: Optimus_Convoy

Optimus_Convoy
4 years ago#6
I only agree with my sig.
Yeah, I bet you do a number.. In your tights.. on Broadway, Which is where you moved to, after you left Texas Chainsaw Mascara. where you're from -Master Shake

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
4 years ago#7
No.
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn

User Info: faris_ruhi

faris_ruhi
4 years ago#8
Even if something like that was made, they would most likely have an American main character. Some guy who joins up with Russia/China/whoever to take down the corrupt leaders of the country so it could once again be the good country that he loved and was loyal to.
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Going through backlog in order of release, Current game: Saints Row (360)

Ultimate_Nova_X
4 years ago#9
faris_ruhi posted...
Even if something like that was made, they would most likely have an American main character. Some guy who joins up with Russia/China/whoever to take down the corrupt leaders of the country so it could once again be the good country that he loved and was loyal to.

I never did say it has to be American made. It's just that it'll be revolutionary if it is.

User Info: Silent Sniper IV

Silent Sniper IV
4 years ago#10
I don't really, unless it's some bizarre totally out-there fictional universe. I'm tired of nationalistic jingoism from the US shooters, but I don't particularly want to see china or russia as "good guys" either, if it's meant to be a pseudo-realism kind of thing. I would rather nations just be portrayed as they are. Self-serving entities that look out for their best interest via projection of various forms of power and influence in their respective spheres.
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do all FPS gamers agree with my sig?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived