This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do all FPS gamers agree with my sig?

#1Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 2/21/2013 10:39:00 PM
Topic.
---
We need an FPS where the US are the bad guys and China/Japan/Russia etc. are the good guys
#2HawkerHurricanePosted 2/21/2013 10:40:21 PM
No.
---
Political correctness is fascism with manners.
#3SwtorN00bPosted 2/21/2013 10:40:57 PM
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...
Topic.

I am an american, And i approve of this sig. Just to see the debacle with FAUCS news.
#4FirelanderXPosted 2/21/2013 10:47:09 PM
Have you played Spec Ops The Line?
---
Gamertag: FirelanderX
#5Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 10:50:00 PM
FirelanderX posted...
Have you played Spec Ops The Line?

Yes a while back.
---
We need an FPS where the US are the bad guys and China/Japan/Russia etc. are the good guys
#6Optimus_ConvoyPosted 2/21/2013 11:38:43 PM(edited)
I only agree with my sig.
---
Yeah, I bet you do a number.. In your tights.. on Broadway, Which is where you moved to, after you left Texas Chainsaw Mascara. where you're from -Master Shake
#7DarkSymbiotePosted 2/21/2013 10:57:04 PM
No.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#8faris_ruhiPosted 2/21/2013 11:01:41 PM
Even if something like that was made, they would most likely have an American main character. Some guy who joins up with Russia/China/whoever to take down the corrupt leaders of the country so it could once again be the good country that he loved and was loyal to.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Going through backlog in order of release, Current game: Saints Row (360)
#9Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 11:07:03 PM
faris_ruhi posted...
Even if something like that was made, they would most likely have an American main character. Some guy who joins up with Russia/China/whoever to take down the corrupt leaders of the country so it could once again be the good country that he loved and was loyal to.

I never did say it has to be American made. It's just that it'll be revolutionary if it is.
---
#10Silent Sniper IVPosted 2/21/2013 11:19:49 PM(edited)
I don't really, unless it's some bizarre totally out-there fictional universe. I'm tired of nationalistic jingoism from the US shooters, but I don't particularly want to see china or russia as "good guys" either, if it's meant to be a pseudo-realism kind of thing. I would rather nations just be portrayed as they are. Self-serving entities that look out for their best interest via projection of various forms of power and influence in their respective spheres.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned